Valentine's Special(Old)

-Flashback-

Today was a special day in the human realm, cause today was the day of love. Everyone was either giving gifts or retrieving gifts. All except one person, Y/n L/n he was sitting in class with his head on the desk. A paper bag filled with Valentine's candy, cards, etc. The reason he wasn't happy is that Luz wasn't here, meaning he was alone. The Valentine's he was given didn't mean anything to him since they are from random girls.

Y/n: "Just a waste of my time."

He just sighs while looking at the bag with a bored look on his face.

Chad: "Hello freak! What's wrong sad that your weirdo friend isn't here to be with you?"

Everyone in the class went silent, and then something in him snap. Y/n got up from his desk and walked away from it. No, he didn't walk out of the class he walked to Chad to then punch him directly in the face. A fight broke out in the class and was ended by the teacher who had to get some help from another teacher. Sitting outside the principal's office Y/n is waiting for his father to come to pick him up. Y/n had a black eye, and a bruised lip out the corner of his good eye he saw his day.

D/n: "Y/n! What happened are you okay, Son?"

Y/n: "I'm fine Dad just a little hiccup in class."

D/n: "A hiccup, you have a black eye and a busted lip!"

Y/n: "You should see the other kid."

After that D/n looked at his son with a raised brow only to get his answer when he saw Chad walking out of the Principal's office with a broken nose, busted lip, two black eyes, and finally some of his hair was pulled out. He was 'crying' to his mother, and once she saw Y/n with D/n she went on yelling about him.

Chad's Mother: "Look what your son did to my boy! He's going to need surgery to fix the physical and mental problems your son caused!!"

Y/n: "If he can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it out..."

He mumbled but Chad's mother heard that she was about to stomp over to him. Only for D/n to stop her from getting close to Y/n.

D/n: "Ma'am you won't get anywhere near my son."

Chad's Mother: "Your son is the problem! Have you thought of boarding school for that freak!"

That word 'freak' something he's been called for most of his life. Y/n just kept his head low, there were only a few people in his life that didn't think he was a freak. Those people were his family, Camilla, and best friend/crush Luz. he most likely wouldn't have gotten in a fight if Luz was here, but Camilla wanted to spend the day with her for a Mother & Daughter's day.

D/n: "Do not call my son a freak! I am sorry about what my son did to yours, but if you call him a freak again. You can say goodbye to the home revision my company is doing for your family."

Chad's Mother: "You wouldn't they haven't even finished the kitchen, and we paid you already!"

D/n: "It's called a refund, and I will personally pay my works to stop, now I advise you to walk away..."

It was a stare of the century, but after a bit, Chad's Mother backed down and grabbed chad to pull him out of the school. Next was their turn and the Principal did not look happy at Y/n, he sighed to calm down and started to ask questions.

Principal: "From what Chad said is that you attacked him first, is that correct"

Y/n: "Yes it is, I attacked him first."

Principal: "And why?"

Y/n: "I didn't care he called me a freak, what I cared about is he brought Luz into it."