ᚠᛁᚢᛅ

five

five

AS MUCH AS ALORA ENJOYED THE VIEW, SHE KNEW THAT THERE WAS STILL ONE QUESTION THAT WAS RUNNING THROUGH HERS AND HICCUP'S HEAD.

"Where are we?" she asked.

The woman smiled and walked back to the edge.

"We are in the home," she glanced down, "of the great Bewilderbeast."

The couple looked down and saw a massive white dragon with two long horns.

"Every nest has a queen, but this is the king of all dragons."

Hiccup and Alora sharply looked at each other. Suddenly their minds went back to years ago, when they had saved the egg from Krogan and Johann. Alora peered down and knew that it must've been the dragon from that egg.

"With his icy breath, this graceful giant built our nest, a safe haven for dragons everywhere."

"I know someone else who has an icy breath," Hiccup muttered. "Doesn't smell very good though."

"I heard that."

"Good, you were supposed to."

"That's my line!" Alora gritted through her teeth.

"We all live under his care," the woman continued, causing both of the young adults to straighten up and keep quiet. "And his command. . . Well, all but the babies of course. They listen to no one."

The beast suddenly stood up and the couple was face-to-face with the turquoise eyed dragon. Alora even saw Toothless bow to him. But Hiccup stood up, staring at it in awe. She smiled and leaned in closer to him.

"I've lived among them for twenty years, Hiccup, discovering their secrets."

Suddenly it blew a cold breeze, causing the couple to be covered in snow.

"He likes you."

I always liked to think that it remembered us. It remembered that your father had saved him. That we protected it.

"You two must be hungry."

"Uh, yeah I could eat," Hiccup said. "Aly?"

"I had lunch earlier, but I wouldn't turn down any free food."

"Good. It's feeding time."

'Why am I getting the feeling that the food's not for us?' she thought.

There were so many things running through Alora's head and she had just wrapped her thoughts around the fact that she was here. With Hiccup. With Toothless. With Astrid and all her other friends. She had just found out she is engaged to the love of her life.

Only she feels as though she doesn't know him as well as she thought anymore.

As soon as she saw the Bewilderbeast shoot fish from its mouth, she automatically knew that it was for the dragons. She trailed behind the Haddocks and basically stayed out of their way. This was a special moment for her partner and if it were the other way around, he'd probably feel distant too.