9

(Kiara's POV)
I woke up on a sunny day at 8:30 to a text from the Pogues.
JJ: want to go to the ice cream shop
                  Pope: Yes
John B: OMG I heard they came out with a new flavor
                  Kiara: I'm so in

I got out of bed and got myself ready. John B honked of  horn on the Twinkie and I came running out of the house. "Hey Kie" John B said. "Hey guys so after ice cream what are we doing". " Beers". "Hell yeah" I said.

We made our way out of the car and into the ice cream shop. We ate our ice cream while talking about how boring school has been. "Oh my god Mr.Rogers has been an ass" John B said. " He's always an ass" JJ said. We all laughed. I haven't had this much fun with them in a long time. Once we were done we made our way to John B house. We were going on the boat. I missed that boat so much. John B was driving and we were drinking beers. "Do you remember the summer when we went to that camp site that John B dad brought us" JJ said. "Yes" I said. "We should go during the summer" JJ said. We all agreed. Pope brought the Speaker so we could listen to music. JJ, Pope, and me were dancing. We all sat back down once we we're getting close to Kook Territory. After we sat down there were so many boots in the water. "Holy shit have we ever seen this many boats out before" Pope said. "Oh yeah there just testing them out because winter is over" JJ said. All of us were still having so much fun until we ran into the Cameron's boat. "Ever seen a boat that big" Pope said. All of us shook our heads.

The Kooks spotted us. It was Kelce. "You Pogues having fun down there". Suddenly Sarah came out of no where. "Kiara". Shit I'm so dead. The boys turned there head towards me. "Hi Sarah". I waved at her. And then Rafe Appeared. Oh Shit please Rafe don't say anything. If he says something close to me all the boys will be going up to the Cameron's boat to fight the Kooks. "What the hell are you Pogues doing on our side" Rafe said. Not going to lie it hurt when he said that. My face frowned. Rafe saw me. I got out my phone and texted Sarah that I didn't know they would be there. Sarah has been ghosting me for a couple of days now I don't no why. The Pogues got out of there. I was still in my bikini when we got off of John B boat. I didn't mind. "Hey Kie you want a ride home" John B asked. "No I'm good thanks". I walked out of John B drive way and made it to the stop sign before Regretting my Choice. I would have to walk 5 miles back to my house. I got out my phone to text Rafe to pick me up. I didn't know if he was pissed at me for showing up on the Kook side with the Pogues but I still texted him. After a couple of minutes he read it just didn't Reply. Damn it Rafe I really need you. It was going to get dark soon. I started walking.

Half way I saw Sarah at some store. She got her drivers license a couple of days ago. I should go say hi to her. Sarah was going to her car when I said her name. "Sarah". She turned to me. "Kie what are you doing". "I was at John B house and forgot about my ride". "Kie come on I will drive you after all it's a what 5 mile walk back yo your house". I thanked Sarah. "I texted Rafe but he didn't reply". Once Sarah dropped me off she wanted to talk to me. " Kie I no about you and my brother". "What how". "It's just the way your face lights up when you see him drop us off every morning and when he sees you he smiles like I have never seen my brother smile and somehow you make him smile". She was right. "Also I no for a fact that you feel for him". "Maybe". "Kie I know you love Rafe". I started to get emotional and tears started coming to my eyes. "Yeah I do". The tears went down my face. "Oh Kie". She hugged me. Little did I no this was going to be out last hug, or last conversation with each other. Igor out of her car and waved.

I didn't text Rafe at all that night. The next morning he texted me.
                          Rafe
Rafe: Kie I'm sorry please talk to me
                          Kiara: fine
Rafe: can I come to your house
                          Kiara: yes meet me at 2

I was going to see Rafe after what happened yesterday. I got ready I had time to sit outside for a bit. My parents weren't home so I had the whole place to myself.

Soon the door knocked. I opened it to see Rafe. His face really said I'm sorry. "Rafe" I said. Once I said that he picked me up in his arms and Hugged me. I missed his scent. "I'm sorry" Rafe said that while hugging me. I kissed him to no that it's okay. He came in. "I really want to make it up to you". I nodded my head. Sense he drives me and Sarah to school well used to drive Sarah I wanted to learn how to drive myself. "Can you teach me how to drive". His face lit up. "Yeah" He said while laughing. "Come here". He hugged me once more.

We started slow but I was getting it. "Yes you got it now stop at the stop sign". I was driving to the stop sign and stopped looked both ways and crossed into the rode. We drove a little bit more before I hit something. "Kie you just hit something". "Oops". Rafe smiled and kissed me. "I love you". We got back home and I said goodbye to him sense he had to go to some graduation thing. I didn't want him to leave yet so I jumped in his arms. "Kie I have to go". "Please" I said with my puppy eyes. "Kiara I have to go". I was hugging him tighter. "Baby". He took his hand and put it to my chin to lift it up. "Kie I have to go I will text you after okay". I finally gave in and let him go. I gave him a kiss and started walking away. I felt an arm go around my waist. He Brought me back into his chest. He kissed me one more time before he left.

Sorry haven't updated sooner-Kaylen