Evil Annabeth gives you her plan

Sorry! My cat ran away and I had a virus on here. Well, on with the show! - percyjalltheway

   Annabeth's  p.o.v 

I kissed Jason and am happy about it. I felt like someone had said, Kiss Jason. Make Percy  suffer. See Piper a mess. And I had listened to it. But Piper wasn't a mess. And Percy just looked horrified.  Then, when Piper ran, I didn't really cared that Piper was supposed to be killed. I hear that voice again. Be the leader for your camp. Luke was right. You can do way better than the gods.

I looked at Jason and he had a look of pride on his face. Chiron looked anxious but I beamed at him and he relaxed. I was going to be the leader of the Camp. And nobody will be able to stop me after I put my plan in motion. The next day I told Jason my plan. I would ask for pizza with olives on top. At dinner I stood up and announced, oh so discretely "Today is an off sort of day so I thought we could have PIZZA WITH OLIVES ON TOP!" Nothing can stop me know! Muhwahaha!

Sorry I didn't update earlier. Review if you feel like it but no rude words! - percyjalltheway414.
Me: Piper, do the disclaimer!
Piper: uh.. Okay. percyjalltheway414 doesn't own PJO or HoO.