Chapter 9

That right there would be the sentence that broke Atsumu's heart forever. "Papa more like useless fucker wanting to be a parent figure just to get loved because your husbands fucking hate you." Kiyo laughed as Atsumu started to tear up. "Weak ass germ." Kiyo said as he punched Atsumu. "You fucking betrayed us, YOU LEFT US WITH HIM I HATE YOU!" Atsumu walked to him and hugged him as Kiyo accepted the hug and cried in his shoulder. "Sh I don't know who or what your talking about but calm down please."

Atsumu called Kiyo over and hugged him after he sat down. Kiyo laughed a little. "Papa are you ok?" Atsumu nodded. "You ok bud?" Kiyo nodded. "Papa lay down you need rest." Atsumu sighed, "Ok  Kiyo."  Atsumu laid back down as Kiyo walked back over to Eimi and layed his head down on her shoulder.

(I just realized the entire time Eiti's name was supposed to be Eimi meaning water or sea so all of those I'm gonna fix now-. Also changed the name and wrote another paragraph in the A/N but you don't have to read it.)

-Kiyo's pov-

"Sis I don't even know what to do right now." Eimi nodded. "I'm worried for Papa he's acting kinda weird ya know?" { omg she's alive!} I looked up at her. "I know stupid." {Their whispering by the way bc Rintaro is still over there with him. Also I forgot if I woke Iwaizumi up or not gonna go look like the idiot I am. Ok update idk if Iwa even exists rn lol.} I saw dad (Iwa) take papa's hand  and then he kiss it. "I'm not stupid Kiyo." I nodded. "Y'know it'd be cool if you guys wouldn't whisper so I wasn't as left out." Rintaro oh I forgot he was here. I looked up and flipped him off. "Shut up weirdo don't you have a husband somewhere." Eimi looked at me then at him. "Sorry uncle Rin he's not in the best mood right now." I saw Eimi give her fake smile to pass people off. 

She might seem nice but she can be a bitch behind your back. Especially when your rude to her family. We  may have known Rintaro since forever but sometimes he's kinda weird she trusts him more than me of course but still. Usually people just blame it on the germaphobia but I'm not entirely sure. I once caught him with dad's cousin (Komori) in a room alone it was weird I haven't said anything to anyone but Eimi. I know she  hasn't said anything either. Then another time Eimi caught Uncle Samu in a room alone with Komori. In all honesty I think their all dating but haven't told anyone.

{If you don't like suna x osamu x komori sorry either fuck off or read and not be a bitch I love this ship.}

-

Short update sorry I couldn't really think of anything and I'm being stressed out by school right now sorry but um yea.