Chapter 15: Puffy's Return to the DreamSMP

After the group from the DreamSMP was there for 15 days longer than what they had all expected, Puffy decided that she had to go back. She knew Wilbur, Philza, and Techno wouldn't be joining her, but she at the least had to be the one to go back. When she told the others this information, they gave her lots of food, a compass to the portal, a set of rainbow beds, a sack (to put some of the items into), and lastly they gave her a bunch of photos and hugs. They were all sad that she was leaving and she was sad to go, but she knew that Dream, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Fundy would be wondering where she had gone. She would of course tell them all, except for Dream. After hearing what the person she had considered her son had done to the youngest person on the DreamSMP she decided to not speak to him and if he tried to speak to her, she would kill him and spawn trap him.

Once Puffy was once again safely within the barrier of the DreamSMP she quickly went to her house. Thankfully, the stuff the others gave her would act as a cover since she could just say she was grinding. Puffy was shocked to see that nobody was around her house just yet, but decided to just ignore it. As she stepped into her house Tubbo and Ranboo ran and hugged her which at first startled her, but she soon hugged back. Looking around the room, Puffy made sure Dream wasn't there. She asked Tubbo if Dream was here with him and Ranboo and he started to say "yes" but as he looked around for Dream he said "I guess not, but he was just here."

Puffy knew that Dream had probably gone invisible and so she said to the young boys by whispering in their ears, "Come back later and make sure Dream isn't following you and Ranboo make sure to bring a book." The 2 boys nodded knowing that this must be important if Dream wasn't allowed to hear.

~~~

When the sun went down, Tubbo and Ranboo made their way back to Puffy's house. Dream tried to follow them, but since it was raining a bit, he was spotted fairly quickly. Ranboo started to attack him with a sword while Tubbo shot at Dream with arrows. As soon as Dream noticed he was getting too low on health he bolted. Then, Tubbo and Ranboo continued their walk to Puffy's house.

Once they arrived Puffy gave them another set of coordinates, she walked away to a pool before she took out a trident and started zipping away through the air. Tubbo and Ranboo continued to walk to the coordinates and soon they arrived at a snowy biome with a spruce cabin and a huge cobblestone tower. The 2 boys looked at each other in tears when they remembered the only person who could build such a tower, Tommy. They didn't realize how much they missed him until just then since they hadn't really thought about him since he left.

Suddenly, a bright light from the house snapped the 2 boys out of their thoughts. The lights in the house turned on and they finally remembered that they were meant to meet Puffy here to hear about something. When they arrived Puffy started talking, but first she sent Ranboo out for some water. She started to talk to Tubbo when Ranboo returned with her water, she quickly thanked him and asked him to toss her the book. "While I speak, I will write." Puffy said to the boys. Then she started to tell them all that Tommy and Deo had told them, excluding all of the parts of the relationship and phoenix stuff.

~~~

When Puffy finished she looked at the 2 minors in front of her. Their faces were filled with rage at that green man and she seemed to have 2 "Green Man Murder Spree" buddies. If she could rally up more people to her team, 4-the whole server, she would have enough people to go and murder Dream with and she knew that she so far had Ranboo and Tubbo on her team, however they wanted to see their friend. Tubbo was the main one who wanted to see them and she had to say maybe since she didn't know if they would allow her to bring them over. However, she believed that Tommy would say "sure" and that the rest of the bay would agree with Tommy since he was the leader of the bay. However, she wouldn't say yes or no to the young boys until the bay and sbi are completely ready for Tubbo and Ranboo to come.