10; Wolf's Bane

10-Wolf's Bane-(season one, episode nine)♞

10
-Wolf's Bane-
(season one, episode nine)

If Joey could say 'No' to people more often, she wouldn't be in this car. But here she was... Ready to get chased by some dangerous people to save a dangerous werewolf. Derek gets back and they're already trying to save his life again.

"He's on foot. Just ran into the iron works." Chris said into his phone.

Kate furrowed her brows in confusion. "Wait, did you say he's on foot?"

"Yeah, into the iron works."

"If he's on foot, then who the hell is driving his car?" She asked hanging up.

Scott sped down the street as fast as the car could go; trying to get away. "Faster?"

"Much faster." Said the blonde leaning forwards slightly. She immediately was pushed backwards by him speeding up rapidly.

No matter how fast they went, Kate was right behind them. Swerving as she drove to keep up.

"Okay, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles stressed.

"If I go faster, i'll kill us."

Joey rolled her eyes. "If you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!"

He stepped on the engine even more aggressively. Making the car go even faster than before.

"They're gone." She said looking back.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." The radio muttered.

"Guys, over there! He's right there!"

Stiles rolled the window down and hollered, "Derek, get in!"

Soon, the wolf had joined the group in the car and they drove off.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott shouted.

The previous tension that was filled with fear was turning into anger as Derek hit the seat.

"Damn it, I had him!"

"Who? The alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up."