Chapter 1 - Meeting Master Pure and White

Though I am not even 9 yet I had a lot in my mind. While my 10 year old sister only mumbled complaints.

I looked towards the window, but had my eyes closed holding my sketchbook close to myself.

Thinking where everything went wrong. My sister, Chihiro was laying her head down on my lap, fidgeting with the bouquet she got from her now old friend. It was clear Chihiro did not want to move to the new home we were driving to.

"This really is the middle of no where I'll have to go to the other town to shop." Our mother looked out the window

"Look that will be your new school looks great doesn't it?" Our father leaned towards our mother since that was where the school was.

"I like my old school- huh? Mom!! My flowers are dying!" Chihiro first snuggled in my legs before jumping off.

"I told you not to snuther them like that they'll be fine once we put it water" Mother looked at it the look out the window again while Chihiro sat back sinking.

"I can't believe the first bouquet and it's a good bye gift"

"What do you mean first? Dad gave you one on your birthday"

"That was one rose not a bouquet" Chihiro pouted laying back on your legs, nuzzling.

"Take your card and I'm opening the window; stop complaining your younger sister quiet." My sister looked at me as she scoffed.

"That's because she didn't like our old house." I looked at her and looked back outside.

The car keeps going uphill. We stopped next by a tree.

"Did I take the wrong turn? This can't be." Father struggled as he hit the breaks slightly.

"Look there's our house, it's that blue one." Mother pointed at the light blue house on top of the hill.

"Honey don't take a short cut you always get us lost."Mother nagged as she sighed fixing her hair.

Chihiro got of my lap leaning towards me looking through the window at the shrimes asking our parents about it as Mom explained she what it the little things were.

"Daddy I think we're lost." Chihiro leaned forward in the middle of Father and Mother.

"Don't worry I got a four wheel drive." He said as he sped up the car. Hitting tree branches and the car starting shaking as it went over branches and rocks.

"Sit down Chihiro." I warned pulling her back beside me.

I saw a stone that looked similar to the goblins I read in books through my window.

"Honey slow down you're going to get us killed!" Our mother screamed as she held onto her car handle(?) (I don't drive or have any interest in cars... deal with it.)

"What's that?"  Dad hit the breaks. I wasn't able to see what it was in the beginning, but you leaned over to Chihiro and saw what it was. And it was a goblin stone thing from earlier blocking the car. In front a building? Tunnel? Thing.

"This looks like an entrance. Father said astonished  getting out of the car.

"Honey get back inside we're going to be late Chihiro!" Our mother called out as Chihiro followed our father. I decided to get out so I was able to get to walk. I took your bag with my just in case. (Contains medicine, color pencils, pencils, and a sketchbook in it.)

"The winds pulling us in..." Chihiro mumbled as she felt the soothing wind blowing against her feet.

"What is it?" Mother now came out