Marie the Dodge Viper

Name: Marie

Year: 1995

Make: Dodge

Model: Viper RT/10

Engine: Supercharged 8L V10

Exterior: Viper Black

Interior: Grey leather

Personality: Kind, sweet, loving, caring, and protective (Towards her beloved) Angry, vengeful, jealous, dangerous, and murderous to anyone who bullies her beloved or is viewed as a threat to her relationship with him.

Likes: the rush of driving at 100 mph, long walks on the beach, travelling, playing music through her radio, and spending time with her beloved.

Dislikes: being abused, left alone, neglected, slow traffic conditions, anyone bullying her beloved, and will gladly kill any girl who flirts with him.

Powers: Marie can repair herself from all kinds of damage. She has the ability to manipulate your dreams and make them come true. Which means, she can also make your worst nightmares become a reality. She can sense your emotions and read your mind. But in human form to which she will return to at some point in the story, Marie has the powers of Electrokinesis and Pyrokinesis. Therefore, she can control fire and lightning

Backstory: Alongside of many other Dodge Vipers, Marie was built at a Chrysler manufacturing plant. While she was on the convier belt, a mechanic checked her brakes and steering. However, Marie thought he was looking up her dress and cracked him upside the head with her hood. When the dazed mechanic rested his hand on her engine, Marie thought he was groping her and immediately slammed her hood shut, crushing his hand. The mechanic was fired because of his injuries, yet he was lucky to be alive. The junior manager came by and climbed into the Viper. At first, Marie took a liking to him, until he ran his hand across her seat which caused Marie to think he was grabbing her ass. In retaliation, Marie pressed the driver's seat up against the dashboard before the junior manager could get away and killed him. A mechanic came by to see how the manager was doing. But when he opened the door, the dead body tumbled out of the car with his face frozen with terror. Nobody ever suspected that Marie was the one responsible. Over the years, Marie had multiple owners before she came to rest in a car collection owned by The Rock, where she waits silently for her one true love to come and take her away.

Goals: Find her true love and be with him forever
Return to her human body
Travel the world with her boyfriend
Kill anyone who torments her beloved or is a threat to their relationship