long lasting love

After a havey rainfall now it was showering.. water drops were mixed with the tears in on a Lil girl face who just saw the most horrible scene a five and half year girl could see.. there were tears in her eyes yet but dew to rain drop one could not identify her Tears.. she was shocked, she was sacred, horrified, frightened and every single word present in world to define a State of frighten , sorrowful, lonely, depressed feeling.. she was standing on road.. in her grandmother's arms who was sobbing actually crying... And trying to console this little soul.. but she herself could take control over her emotions and tears made there way out..

There was beep of ambulance going on.. and two bodies covered with blood were shifted in it.. although it took five minutes to make there interlock hands free.. they were emergency patients and there treatment was started in ambulance itself..
It moved towards the nearest hospital..

leaving behind elder members of family and that young soul devasted and crying badly praying for the two souls who were fighting from death..

Members also went to hospital asap..

Were in hospital, both patients were accepted as emergency case and there operation was going on in same room as other ots were already occupied there were many doc looking after these two patients trying level best to save there life.. and nurses were placing in and out of ot providing all the tools and medicine doctors needed..

While a man was placing back and forth doing all the formalities of patients depositing fees and all other stuff.. he was acting strong but deep inside was also devastated.. and a fear of losing his most important persons of life was eating him from inside..
He stopped when a nurse came and asked for his signature on a piece of paper..

Nurse, sir aap patient ke kya lagte ha?
Man;  ma.. ma vo.. andar.. mere bhai.. or ish.. ishqi.. i mean bha..bhabhi ha.., his words stumble as he was just so broken.. from what all happened within an hour..

Nurse, ji vo hame yaha pe aapke sign chahiye.. 

Kartik, kya lik..likha ha isme..
Nurse, isme likha ha operation ke doraan agar patients ki moth (death) ho jati ha toh hospital iski zimedari nahi lega..

Kartik expression changed.. and he said being Angry and at the verge of crying, shut up!! Kuch nahi hoga mere bhai bhabhi ko samjhi or esa ha toh doctor andar kya kar rahe ha?? Unka kam hena patients ki jaan bachana

Nurse, dekhiye chillaye matt ye hospital ha or dusre baat doctor apna hundred percent de rahe ha but vo doc ha bhagwan nahi vo apni puri koshish kar rahe ha..

Kartik sat down and said while crying, pls i beg you mere bhai bhabhi ki bacha li jaye.. uske badle ma kuch bhi karne ko tayar hu buy pls mere bhai bhabhi ko bacha li jiye..

Nurse,. Dekhiye uth jayi or doc puri koshish kar rahe ha unhe bachane ki aap pls ye paper jaldi sign kiye operation ma iski vahaj se deri ho rahi ha.. 

Kartik quickly signed the papers while trying best not to jumble up words as his hands were shivering.. nurse took the papers and left.. Kartik sat down on the beach there with his back head touching walk and his eyes closed thinking of all the things that happened recently his hands covered in blood..

Flashback~

It was ishqaan aniversary.. everyone was so happy enjoying all they were going out for dinner..  ishqaan were in Ahaans car with there lil angle ( ishika ) they were happy smiling when kartik last saw them when after 30 min Kartik got a call he picked up and said- ha bhai, bass 15 min ma pohoch rahe ha ham bhi tab tak aap bhabhi ke sath Alone time enjoy Karo😏 oo sorry ma toh bhul he Gaya tha Ishu aapke sath ha so bad na bhai..