long lasting love- Epilogue 1

Epilogue:
I'll Talk to her and explain her.. but in my way okay!!,

~One fine morning;

Ahaan came in ishika's room

Papa!? Ishika said aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Apni princess ko dekhne aay hu! But she seems nervous?🤔 Ahaan questioned;

Esa kuch nahi ha bass aapko yaad ha last week mera art compitition tha!! Aaj uska result ha and i don't know like i Know mane kya banaya tha but still agar judge's ko pasand nahi aaya toh!? Ishika replied;

Hmm!! Toh ye baat ha? She bacha i trust you and i don't know about other but what you have made will be always best for us and you are my confident child right! Just be confident and what may result be our icecream party is anyway fixed right 😁 ahaan said consoling her and then diverting topic to fresh up her mood..

Hmm, ik and I'm very excited after such a long only we to will hangout and enjoy i wish mumma bhi aati but she is busy i understand 🙂 , ishika replied

Now go fast and get ready we need to leave in next 20 min.. ahaan said and ishika went to change her clothes..

~2 hrs later

Ahaan was sitting on bench with moist eyes holding Ishika hand in his [ u know how special father daughter bond is 🥺❤️]

Ishika- dad don't you like it?

I love it, ahaan replied  

Ishika- U truly did, i made that beacuse i love you too alot and that day when i saw that dream I wasn't able to take out those thinks From my mind and this is what I made..

Ahaan- i didn't know my angel is so talanted, like look at this i still can't believe you made it.. we are sure going to frame it..
😊 Hmm, ishika Muttered going in deep thought..

~Flashback

Ahaan and ishika headed to her school as they had to collect Ishika's results...
Ishika got 1st rank for her Amazing art work and when she was called up on stage to describe her emotions and memory releted to her art work which she holded in hand..

This is what she made..

"Good morning everyone! Myself Ishika Malhotra first of thanku judges and my teacher for giving me this honour.. well about this potrait I made is of my mom dad. I love them so much that I can't describe.. and I made this coz that morning I saw my worst nightmare of losing my world losing my mom dad... Well this is kinda wired but ture that I see this nightmare many times reason is still known but the thing is no nightmare can make me afraid coz my parents are my strength and there love make me win over my all fears.. well that day same happened and i drew my strength that all my memory behind it..I love my parents and they mean world to me and the best part is i know they know ❤️ thanku.." Ishika came down stage where applause were echoing in her ears but one man at the back was wet eyes and that eyes could see her wet eyes.. Ahaan knew Ishika loved them and even they loved her more than world.. but still listening to person u love telling they love you is such a overwhelming feel that ahaan felt..

[Okk bohot love love ho gaya.. ab or likha toh pata chala meko love se hate ho jaye 💀 sorry for being lame😂 ]

~Flashback ends

Ishika , ahaan muttered bring her back to sense

Hmm dad, Ishika said slowly..

There is something i want to tell you ahaan said politely..

Ishika hummed sensing the depth of situation behind his polite voice..

See beta i know it's pretty late to tell you but ur mom really want you to know the truth.. and sensing your condition even I feel so.. ahaan said taking a pause..

What.. is it papa! Ishika muttered getting Lil concious and alert regarding what's coming next..

See princess we didn't wanted to bother you but all these nightmare you see aren't just night mare this is reality.. ahaan's says and look up to check Ishika expressions but damm!! She is ahaan's daughter.. she is also expert in keeping her emotions to herself although this wasn't a situation ever she could share everything with her mom dad and counting least Kartik too.. but after all genes speak..😂 ahaan she was calm listening to ahaan very sincerely and maturely..
Ahaan continued.. when you were five and few months more we had an accident.. it was our 6th anniversary.. it was way to back but I guess what all you saw at that age fitted in your mind and reflects back in form of these nightmare I'm sorry princess to hide this from you but we really didn't wanted you to take stress regarding this topic..

How that accident happened?? Were you anoxious as I'm?? Did you sacred as i get when i see these nightmare.. Ishika cutted him between & bombarded being anoxious and Lil insecure about her fear and feelings..

Calm down princess and yes I was anoxious i was way to sacred.. sacred of losing my loves sacred of losing my world that you and your mom are.. but there was no one to blame we were happy enjoying ourselves.. when a truck came and hitted our car badly probably the driver was drunk.. there was investigations was culprit was not found and we left that topic at that point only.. coz we wanted to move on we wanted to erase this bitter memory from our life.. I know it feels horrible when you see ur love onces fading away but trust me Ishu... That's all not going to happen until time.. that moment sacred my each cell but it did made me realise how much you both worth to me not that I didn't knew but that day I learnt life is too short to remember all these bitter things and i decided to make my every moment with my family memorable until we have time.. and baby ik what kind of insecurity you are feeling but trust me accept the fact that we are mortal and till time comes instead of thinking we will lose something or someone someday creat memories that you can cherish life long even with the other hand present u can feel the claps u made some day right.. ahaan said with love and explaining her..

[ Okay before continuing what a line i wrote "memories that you can cherish life long even with the other hand present u can feel the claps u made some day right.." uff ik this make no sense still I'm being proud of my instant ex i thought 😂🙃 okay enough of self Praise let's continue 😅]

Ishika nodded her head affirmatively her eyes were Lil mosit listing to ahaan she was so mature to understand every emotion of ahaan behind his words.. she hugged him and said- I love you papa u know me so well i was not insecure about losing you coz mumma's promise comfort me alot but this feeling was making me idk what wierd.. but u cleared and comforted me with this feeling too.. I'm luckiest to have you both as my parents.. and ik uk Ishika giggles

And ahaan also chuckles

Ahaan- bass bohot ho gaya smye senti session ham enjoy karne aaye tha right or ab no more being emotional okay Varna ghar Jake mumma ko kese chidha yenge ki hamne unke bina kitne maze kiye 🤭😂
Haa kitna maza aaye ga na unhe bolenge unhone kaam ke chakkar ma itna Sara fun miss kar diya.. they both chuckles and moved to enjoy futher more.. and went mm and had their family time..

End of 1 epilogue~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay guys this was it.. hope this part clear many doubts regarding accident and Ishikas nightmare..
Honestly I'm a confused bubble right know idk what I conveyed from this part coz when i started i had different thoughts and after a long gap I'm writing it back so no idea what I did..
Give your reviews pls💜