Chapter I : The Big Problem Within Three Nations

Venti, or Lord Barbatos, has been struggling with the other nations, Liyue and Inazuma because of the economic crisis between the nations. The Divine Ruler, Lumine has tried to let them try and overcome the situation, but the situation for Venti is getting out of control. He desperately needs the help of the Divine Ruler herself, but every time he goes to the Capital(Khaenri'ah) , his only answer was 'I know you can do it, Venti. Just try a different way.' But this time, he finally had a different answer.
Venti's POV:
  "I now really need an answer from her excellency because things are getting out of hand." I thought as I rode the royal carriage to the Capital. Khaenri'ah is a beautiful city and nation. But with the Seven nations around it, it looks like it's a capital of the Seven nations. I looked around wondering how did her excellency built this wonderful place, and I was mesmerized by the view of the Inteyvats that are growing when I suddenly heard the carriage door opened. "Your Majesty, we are here." said Jean. She's a wonderful friend and servant at the same time, but I prefer her as my best friend besides Diluc. "Thank you." I said. At the palace door, there was a little girl, standing and waiting for someone. She saw me and walked straight to me.
"Your Majesty, Her Imperial Highness is waiting for you, please come with me." she said
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Astria, Her Imperial Highness's cousin, but I was given the status of her personal maid because of our relationship." Astria said. I just 'wowed' and followed her in the palace.
  After a somewhat eternal of walking and turning. I finally was standing in front of a door.
" Where does this lead to?" I asked, but Astria didn't reply. She only instructed me to keep quiet and listen.
"Well I have guests waiting for me, please just get out." An elegant female voice spoke.
"Not until I get what I want!" a deep male voice replied.
"Guards, please escort the King of Liyue out, I have another guest waiting for me." The female spoke again.
'Zhongli?! What is he doing here?!' a long chain of thoughts appeared in my head,then it was instantly broke by an elegant voice.
"Ah, it's you again. Nice to meet you, Venti." The female spoke.
"Your Excellency, I'm sorry to say that I think I'm here for the same reason as the King of Liyue..." I spoke in a sad tune
"It's alright, Venti. Whatever is your situation, please sit, and have a cookie when you're at it." Said the Divine Ruler. I sat down and took my favorite cookie, apple-mint chocolate cookie. I explained what I was struggling with and what I tried to do to overcome this situation. The Divine Ruler, Lumine nodded and smiled at me when I was talking about it. She talking about a few things I could do to prevent a war from happening because of the economic crisis. I took notes and I suddenly wanted to ask why is Zhongli here and... Yes I did ask, and her face darkened a lot.
"He was here because he wanted my help to erase you and your kingdom from Teyvat. And if course I said no because I know what is happening between Mondstadt, Liyue and Inazuma. And then he told me that you betrayed me and the whole Teyvat. I then told the guards to send him out because if this. " I was shocked, he wanted to erase me? But why? Is it because of the crisis we're experiencing, or was he jealous because I got to rule over Monstadt years ago when he was still one of the Liyue Qixing...?'
" Venti? Venti wake up... " said Lumine.
" Ah, sorry I was think about something..." I said, blushing really hard without me noticing.
"Venti, are you sick, or do you need some air? You look red." said Lumine. I covered my face and turned around
'Why am I blushing??? I shouldn't be blushing! Holy Archons why am I blushing???'
"Maybe we could switch the area, like maybe the Inteyvat Garden or do you want to sit at the Cecilia Garden?" Lumine asked me. I shook my head, and Lumine nodded.
"Do you want to rest a while? We can talk about this later." said Lumine. I also shook my head because I need her help desperately.
"Please help me, I know I asked a couple of times, but- but..." I started sobbing a little and can't continue to tell her how things had gone downhill for me. Lumine hugged me in her arms and I think she instructed Jean to go to another room to wait because I heard a door opened and closed softly.
" I know this is hard for you as you are being targeted by the King of Liyue and Makoto/ the Kagemusha( Shadow Warrior) of Inazuma..." she said. "I will help you untill this situation is solved." she added. I raised my head from her shoulder and knelt before her.
"Thank you, Your Excellency, thank you..."
-------------------------------
This is my second fanfic because Idk why I can't continue to write the first one (A different windblume festival)
I'm gonna start a series and this will be the first one
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Baiii
*Goes wind-gliding*