Chapter 37 : Back home.

Third person point of view

Junkyu packed all his things and then Jihoon drove Junkyu to Haruto's house. Junkyu got out of the car and took his luggage. He glared at Jihoon. " I will definitely take revenge for this someday. Remember it ". He warned looking mad. Jihoon only found him cute but he didn't dare laugh. " Okay. You can definitely do it ".

Junkyu waved his hand with a small pout. " Bye ". " Bye ". Jihoon smiled and drove away. Junkyu entered the house and was immediately greeted by Ji Ho. " You are finally back home ". Junkyu went and hugged her. " I missed you ". She hugged him back. " I did too ". He pulled away and he indeed did feel like he missed it; everything for that matter.

A servant took his luggage to put it in his room. " How are you ? " Junkyu asked holding her hands. " I am good. How are you ? " Junkyu smiled. " I am good too. Can you make me some ramyeon ? I am hungry ". Ji Ho took him to the table. " Sit down. I will make it right away ". Junkyu smiled and sat down at the table.

He looked around waiting for his food. " I told you to eat some snacks but you never listen. Be careful. It is hot ". Ji Ho said placing the bowl in front of Junkyu. " Thank you ". He smiled and ate it. He chatted with Ji Ho for a while. He then went to his room and his things were all in the places they should be.

He went to the balcony and stood there for a while. He went out when it was dinner time. He saw Haruto who was also just walking down and Haruto did too. " Hello there ". Junkyu ignored Haruto's greeting and walked ahead. Haruto just smiled and walked along with Junkyu. They both sat down and had dinner in silence.

None of them spoke anything. Junkyu finished and went to his room. " Did he not forgive you yet ? " Ji Ho asked Haruto who shook his head. " Give him a little time. He will definitely do ". Haruto nodded. Junkyu stayed in his room and played games for a while. He had shoot the next day, so he didn't stay up long and fell asleep.

The next morning Junkyu found Haruto at the table for breakfast. " Good morning ". Haruto greeted. " Good morning ". Junkyu replied. They had breakfast and Haruto was the first one to finish. " Have a nice day and be careful ". He patted Junkyu's head and walked out. Junkyu smiled a little but quickly covered it up and finished his breakfast.

Jihoon came to pick him up like always. Junkyu got in the car. " You are not throwing tantrums are you ? " Jihoon asked. " Yah ! Am I a kid ? And what ? You want me to do it for real ? " " No. I really don't want you to ". Jihoon said looking dead serious. " Then don't give me new ideas and drive ". Junkyu snarled. " Okay sir ". Jihoon drove to the shooting site.

Junkyu had scenes with Jeongwoo for the whole day. They both entered around the same time. They greeted each other being professionals. They quickly changed and got to work. It went well till the end without any problems. Junkyu finished changing and decided to leave. He said bye to everyone and even to Jeongwoo who just returned the greeting.

Junkyu was confused. This was not normal. They left the place. " Yah ! What did you do ? " Junkyu asked Jihoon. Jihoon was confused. " Kapchagi ? What is it ? What will I do ? " " With Jeongwoo ". " What can I do ? " Jihoon really couldn't understand. " You really didn't do anything ? " Junkyu asked again. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

" Yah. It is a real big nuisance to see him on sets. Do you think I would go find him after that again ? Really ? " Junkyu rubbed his chin. " Then why was he so silent today ? " " Really ? " Jihoon acted surprised. He was internally happy knowing Haruto might have dealt with him seeing how he as much as didn't even glance at Junkyu all through the shoot unless necessary.

" I can say he wasn't acting normal ". Junkyu said still not knowing the reason. " He is such a weird being ". Jihoon said with a roll of his eyes. Junkyu fell in thought but couldn't figure anything out. He couldn't come up with a reason for Jeongwoo's behavior. He decided to let it be. It was only giving him a headache.

They reached the house. " Bye ". Junkyu waved and walked into the house. Jihoon drove out of there. Junkyu asked for some juice from Ji Ho and drank it. He then went to his room and showered. He changed into pajamas and sat on the bed. He took out the script for the next day. He had more dialogues than other days.

So he wanted to be more sure and prepared. He finished it and put it away. He went down after a while and saw Ji Ho watching his drama. He went and sat down along with her watching it. Both of them were completely immersed in it. Haruto came back home and smiled when he saw the same scene again. It felt nice.

He walked to his room. He changed and then came back down. He also sat down and watched along with them. " The story is going well. What will happen next ? " Junkyu laughed. " How can you ask for spoilers ? Wait for the next episode ". Ji Ho nodded. " Fine ". She went back to work. Junkyu felt a little awkward sitting there with Haruto.

They just sat in silence. Ji Ho called them for dinner and Junkyu literally leaped out of there. Haruto chuckled and got up as well. They finished dinner and Junkyu went back to his room. He scratched his head. " It is so awkward~ " He whined and fell on the bed. He wasted some time and then fell asleep.

The next few days went on with little conversations and Junkyu being a little awkward. Haruto just found it cute. Junkyu wouldn't meet Haruto's eyes or just run away sometimes in case they were to be alone. His ears would turn red if they spoke for too long. Haruto would only smile and let him be.

-MG

Author notice :

I could seriously imagine Junkyu waving Jihoon bye with a pout. 😂 And thinking of him going around trying to avoid Haruto. 😂 He's so cute. 🥺🤧

And Haruto sire, your whipped side is showing. Come on now. 😂  

They are still in the process of trying to get back. Maybe more like Haruto trying. 😂 But it isn't that easy now is it ? 😂 Let's see though. You'll have another surprise maybe in next chapter (?) 😂 Look forward to it. 😉 

This thing kept glitching and I had to do try setting things right again and again. So there is a small time gap between posting of chapters. 

The reads are somewhere around 1.8k if I am not wrong. Thanks to each one of you who is reading my book. 🤗 I would love it if you vote in how many ever chapters possible and not in only the ones I mention voting. 😂 I'd be grateful if you guys do vote for all of them. <3