Deal

(POV:Reader)

-"How's your day going? Huh?" I scoffed in annoyment to his questions.

-"Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?" I pointed the pan at him.

-"All right, blondie-"

-"Y/n" I corrected him.

-"Gesundheit"

-"Here's the deal, I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest"

-"I came across your tower and..." he stopped and began to look around.

-"Oh! Oh, no!"

-"Where is my satchel?!"

-"I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it"

-"It's in that pot, isn't it?" I smacked him on the head with the pan and hid the satchel somewhere else.

-"Go ahead, Pascal" Pascal woke him up.

-"Will you stop that?!" he exclaimed and Pascal jumped off his shoulder.

-"Okay, now it's hidden where you'll never find it" I said and walked around, playing with the pan in my hand.

-"So, what do you want with my hair?"

-"To cut it?"

-"What?"

-"To sell it?"

-"No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair is get out of it, literally!"

-"You..."

-"Wait...you don't want my hair?"

-"Why on earth would I want your hair?" why wouldn't you, it's magical, I thought.

-"Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story"

-"You're telling the truth?" I asked, glaring at him.

-"Yes!"

-"Hmm..."

Pascal, who had made his way to my shoulder, climbed down my arm to glare at him as well, as I pointed the pan at him. Pascal growled and made a few gestures before I pulled him away to talk. I walked a bit away from Flynn and turned around to talk to Pascal.

-"I know, but I need someone to take me" Pascal gave me a few squeaks.

-"I think he's telling the truth, too"

-"Squeak, squeak"

-"He doesn't have fangs"

-"Squeak"

-"But what choice do I have?"

-"Squeak, squeak, squeak" I sighed.

-"Okay, Flynn Rider, I'm prepared to offer you a deal" I turned back to him.

-"Deal?" he questioned.

-"Look this way" I pulled my hair to move him, to face the wall above the chimney I had painted.

-"Do you know what these are?" I climbed up and moved the curtains that covered the painting.

-"You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?"

-"Lanterns? I knew they weren't stars" I mumbled to myself.

-"Well, tomorrow evening, they will light the night sky with these lanterns"

-"You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely"

-"Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you"

-"That is my deal"

(A/N):

Hi! Sorry for the bit of a late chapter, got super excited and into cooking and embroidery I lost track of time.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!