Chapter 20

Whiny Idiots Always End Up Rejected

[1st POV]

Daniel swiped his card against the sensor, and the door to the other part of Samuel's office unlocked. Daniel opened the door for me. "Hurry," he demanded. "Hurry [Name]. Na na na, I don't care about your feelings at all," I grumbled, entering the room. Daniel sighed. "I didn't mean it like that," he grumbled back, before kneeling in front of a safe. As he kneeled down, the walkie talkies began to speak. "Uh... So the plan is in action... The security team is with Warren, he said to hurry up and find Amy and Natalie? I dunno, he kept leaving out his words. Oh shi-" Doo's voice was cut off, as I assumed he let go of the button. Daniel swore under his breath. As Doo was speaking, he had gotten the safe open. He rushed up, and shut the door to this part of the office. Although it was dark, Daniel grabbed my hand, and led me under what I assumed to be a desk. "[Name]. My next action is gonna seem weird. Don't wake me, don't move, don't even breath too loudly. Okay?" I furrowed my brows. "Okay?" Daniel laid his head on my lap, and began falling asleep. I shook my head. "Name, hurry up while I take a nap," I muttered mockingly. "Shh." I shut myself up for Daniel. While I couldn't see through the darkness, I could tell we both wore amused smiles. I did my best to be still and quite, and while I had no idea what he was doing, I trusted him.

After a couple minutes, Daniel was awake again. "Do you have your phone?" "No, they took it along with the other items." "Dammit." Daniel and I slowly felt around the room, trying to find the door. I found it first, and swung it open, accidentally hitting Daniel in the face. "Ow!" "Shit! I'm so sorry!" Daniel held his nose in pain. "It's fine," he rasped, in pain. Daniel walked over to a safe in the corner, took off his badge, and used it to open the safe. "Nice." He pulled out some of the contracts, and handed me some, before standing up. "Let's go," he said, pulling me up by the hand, then leading me to the door. He released me, and I began following Daniel, as he seemed to have more of an idea of where to go than I did. We were stopped by multiple security people, yet it seemed pretty easy to take them down. Daniel and I dragged two people each, as we walked. "Who would've thought Mr. Gold was the president?" Daniel muttered. "What-" Alexander Hwang turned to us. Behind him, I saw a tall boy around my age, with gray hairs and gold glasses. I widened my eyes. I would've totally believed that was Samuel, except all his tattoos were gone. Maybe he got them removed, or at least covered. "Hello," Daniel greeted with a smile. "You're late, (Daniel Park, and [Name] [Last Name])." Warren grinned, and smashed two security people's heads together. I smiled back at him with admiration. "Don't look at me, Daniel was the one taking a nap," I mused.

Alexander scowled, and made his way over to us. "Alright, I'll admit it. It's impressive, how hard you worked to take down my company. Disguised as a VVIP, with that black badge you stole, or whatever... But what now? Do you have proof of us keeping kids captive, all you have is-" A loud cackle broke out, the mockery which cut off Alexander Hwang. That laugh came from me of course, after I threw the contracts in front of him. "God, I forgot that you never knew when to shut up!" I exclaimed loudly, continuing the mockery. "I'd say you did a good job hiding the contracts, but Daniel seemed to find them easily, so I can't even give you credit for that." Alexander kneeled down, scrambling to pick up the papers. "The illegal contracts! How did you find these?!" Samuel stood next to Alexander, speechless. Daniel continued off of my words. "As you guys conducted illegal activities, you've been disqualified from the four crews." "The finale of Alexander Hwang's business... Pathetic, just like he is." I smiled, patronizingly, before looking over to Samuel. I waved silently.

"Disqualified my ass." Alexander stood up. "I'm pathetic? You're still in my company. Security team? Get them." I scoffed. "I'm so scared," I mocked, speaking under my breath. Warren, Daniel and I all stood back to back. "(Now this is a combination you don't see often)." "Stop omitting your speech." "Warren, you left out the entire sentence."