9

{don't come at me. I'm making harry nice because in the book nick and charlie he was nice and wasn't homophobic. Not letting y/n excuse it though}

Y/n walked to the field. It was a 10 minute walk so hopefully if anything went wrong nick could come and help. Wait, they never told him. If Harry did something then they wouldn't get help because nick was at Charlie's too! They'd be fine wouldn't they?

When they eventually got there he wasn't there yet. They checked their phone. Footsteps began to occur behind them. They turned to see Harry smiling.

"Hey princess" he said trying to grab their hand.

"Get off me homophobia" y/n snapped.

"Woah who said I was now?" he said taken aback.

"Sorry," the mumbled.

"Y/n I've changed and I'm not hophobic! I really like you and that's not going to stop anytime soon." Harry said smiling.

"Y/N!" a familiar voice.

"L-Leo?" y/n asked confused.

"Y/n! I knew Harry told you to come here! Thank god I found you! I-" Leo was breathless.

"Leo what's going on?" y/n was worried now.

"Angel- angel she- she has a boyfriend." Leo looked sorrowful.

"What..." y/n trailed off.

Ring ring

"Hey princess, what's up? It's like 6:12" angel said tired.

"Stop faking it! Who is that in the background I can hear someone!"y/n shouted.

"Sh- um y/n I'm sorry" Angel began.

"SAVE IT!" y/n shouted.

*hangs up*

"Y/n are you ok?" Harry hugged them.

They didn't know they were crying until Harry gave them a tissue. Harry was actually being nice. This was a change. Y/n didn't want to date Harry but they could be sort of friends? I mean he couldnt be forgiven but he did wear a 12 year olds cheerleader costume at the end of the year. That was funny. They still had a picture of him.

Y/n walked into the house trying not to slam the door in anger. They were still crying only this time it was silent. The walked to their room and led on their bed. What did they do wrong?

A few hours later (12:10) y/n heard nick get home. Charlie was of course with him. Y/n didn't come out of their room all day. Obviously no one knew why and no one could get it out of them. When someone brought food it would stay outside. There was a knock on the door. Who was that? Y/n stood up walking to the window. They saw Harry? Why was he here? Nick was sort of shouting at him telling him to get lost and that I don't want to date him.

"Harry there is a backdoor you idiot" y/n shouted out the window.

He smiled at them and walked to the back door. As he expected Charlie was there.

"assuming I can't come through here either" he sighed. "I just want to speak to y/n!"

Y/n message nick. Please just let him in. I don't like him but he isn't mean to me :)

Harry walked into y/ns room a few minutes later.

"Can I still call you princess?" he asked.

Y/n shook their head. "No angel used that"

"Ok, I'm finding a nick name though" he smiled.

"Are you ok? Nick said you won't eat" Harry asked concerned.

"I don't want to. I don't feel like it." y/n shrugged.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Y/n let me in please" it was darcy.

"It's open" y/n said.

Darcy walked in. She hugged y/n.

"How do-" y/n began.

"I texted Angel asking if you both wanted to meet up because nick said you won't answer your phone and she said she isn't dating you anymore. I didn't tell anyone because I know what your like. Why are you here harry?" darcy said taking off her hoodie.

"Um I'm their friend I think?" he said.

Y/n nodded. "No one can tell nick yet!" y/n said quickly.

They both nodded. They all knew how he'd react.

"Y/N! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" nick shouted.

Uh oh. Who told him?