CRASH BANDICOOT HOUSE TOUR

"so, this is my place. please come in."

boyfriend stepped inside the nicely decorated house and looked around. "wow, crash," he said, "you have such a nice place!"

"oh, thank you!" he replied, taking off his logan paul maverick hat and hanging it on a hook next to the door. boyfriend couldn't help but notice the way his large furry ass was accentuated perfectly by his jorts.

"should i leave my shoes at the door?" boyfriend asked. "girlfriend never let me have shoes on inside."

"i don't mind what you do with em," said crash. "whatever you'd like."

"i think i'll just leave 'em here."

boyfriend knelt down and took off his goofy ahh shoes, happy to be letting his dogs out for a walk. they got so cramped in those stompers.

"do you want to check out the upstairs or the downstairs first?" crash said.

"i don't mind," boyfriend replied, stretching his puppies. he didn't notice crash blushing as his eyes swept quickly over his concrete grippers, and stood up.

"well, we're already downstairs, so i'm just gonna go with that," crash said, smiling.

he started off down the hall and boyfriend followed, looking in amazement at all the empty photo frames left hanging around the walls. he pretty quickly realised why they were empty, and his heart hurt for his bandicoot friend. he knew just what heartbreak was like.

"there's the kitchen, walk-in pantry's to the left of it. down here is the spare bedroom, where you might stay..."

boyfriend followed him through the rest of the house, getting to know the place.

it wasn't long before they settled on a plan, and boyfriend moved in his stuff that day.

neither of them had any idea of the feelings each had for the other, but they sure as hell weren't going to ask each other how they felt. that's, like, gay as fuck.

maybe.