Teaser

Teaser

—A Pub In A Western Mountain Village—
—Fiore—
—No One's POV—

Citizen 1: "Seriously? The whole place??.."

Citizen 2: "Ya.. I hear they still resisted after their Master was killed..."

Citizen 3: "I mean I get it was a Dark Guild, but I don't think he even left one of em alive.." The doors suddenly swing open, bringing a quickened silence to the room save for the ice cold whistling wind blowing in.. A figure in a silverish/whiteish coat with a dark grey tattered scarf stands in the doorway, his silver eyes piercing anyone who tried to look into them directly.. He closes the door behind him and walks to the bar, everyone's silent stares following his every step. He takes a seat, but no one seems to move...

Y/N: "...Bartender.." The bartender suddenly jumps a bit and hurries over to the mostly covered man.. "Something to drink. And something warm to eat." The bartender quickly walks off to the back..

The room is still silent, as all eyes are still set on the person who just walked in...

Y/N: "... Get back to your conversations, unless you want me to give the survivors something to talk about.." His voice was still the same as it was when he spoke to the bartender, but everyone took heed and slowly got back to talking to each other... 'Can't spend any more time here. Still have some unfinished business to attend to..'

—Timeskip One Day—
—Phantom Lord HQ—
—Master Jose's Office—

A candle flickered in the mostly dark room of the Headmaster of Phantom Lord, as the sound of pen meeting parchment seemed to fill the silence. The cool breeze of the night drifted softly against it's windows, as the moon dimly illuminated the world outside. It was another long night of paperwork, though nothing Master Jose wasn't already accustomed to. However, his writing stoped, as he felt a slight change in the air... One of the windows had been opened silently.. His eyes glance to his right, his head slightly turning as he knew the breeze came from somewhere behind him.

Master Jose: "You know my boy, there is a front door here for a reason." A darkened silhouette of a person was leaning up against the wall next to the still open window.

Y/N: "Forgive me, but no one I care for is here right now, save for you. And I'd rather not be gawked at by the common rabble."

Master Jose: *closes his eyes and smiles* "Really now, you won't go making any new friends being so antisocial you know."

Y/N: "Gajeel and The Element Four are more than enough."

Master Jose: *opens eyes* "And yet your true nature isn't even known to them. Not only that, but you barely speak with them anymore."

Y/N: "The hot head was starting to get annoying again, Aria kept crying, and Sol kept speaking in a different language half the time, I needed a break. Plus Gajeel started asking too many questions, and with him and Juvia so close, I needed to step back from them as well."

Master Jose: "Yes yes you're very particular about that magic of yours and who knows about it. I just thought you should know they've been asking about you recently." He begins writing again.

Y/N: "..... I see...." There's a bit of a pause.. ".. I think I'll be going to bed now." Master Jose doesn't even look up from his paper.

Master Jose: "Very well my boy. Do take care of yourself when you go on another one of your expeditions.-" Y/N stops at the door, "-Which I'm guessing is going to be very soon?"

Y/N: ".... Yes..."

Master Jose: "That's too bad. We were just about to finish with our preparations for the mission Mr. Heartfilia requested."

Y/N: "If my intel's correct, Laxus and Mystogan won't be present. Since that's the case, and since I'm guessing you've already got a plan for Master Mokarov, I won't be needed.-" He looks over towards his Guildmaster, "-Isn't that right Master?"

Master Jose: *chuckles*"Yes you're right again my boy. I don't necessarily need you for this battle, but I wanted to give you a front row seat to the destruction of our rival guild is all."

Y/N: "Thank you, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. This lead I have is more promising than the last dozen or so, but it shouldn't take me more than a week to get back. We can celebrate then.. after I dispose of the two most powerful Wizards in Fairy Tail." A wide smile covers Master Jose's face..

Master Jose: "Well now, I think I'll be able to convince your fellow Guildmates to hold the celebrations until then. Especially since they know you might be the only one who could take those two down one on one."

Y/N: "Thank you Master. It sounds like we'll have quite the party on our hands when I get back." Without another word, Y/N leaves the room and goes to his private quarters in the guild HQ...

Master Jose: "Yes we will my boy... Yes we will.."

—Y/N Narrating—

My name is Y/N Silver, a proud member of Phantom Lord. I've spent nearly my whole life by myself after I was abandoned by the only one I've ever been able to call "family", that is until Master Jose found me as a teenager. My first reaction was to take all he had, and I tried, but he soon showed me why he'd become one of The Ten Wizard Saints.. However, rather than kill me as I expected, he instead smiled and showed me mercy... Beyond that, he gave me food, cloths, a place to sleep and call home, and people who cared about me...

We weren't perfect, but the Master had a habit of bringing in misfits and the like. And so, we had more than any of us ever thought we'd have....

... A family..

Now, a bit about what I do here... my specialty is hunting Dark Guilds, specifically their masters. There have even been times when they've refused to be brought in alive... but I'd always oblige.. After a few such incidents, a rather sinister nickname stuck.. "The Master Killer" they'd call me. Even The Magic Council tried to bring me in, but Master Jose saw to it that something like that would never happen thanks to his silver tongue and high status among the nations Wizards.

But... even though things seem to be going well... I know that nothing so good can last forever.... I hope it doesn't, but if the day ever comes where someone shatters this fragile happiness that we've finally achieved...

.. I'll kill them....

A/N: Pretty short teaser, but I've got a pretty decent set of ideas for this story. If this is something you guys would wanna see more of, let me know!! Till next time!!!