Chapter 10 Ariel becomes the gold dino ranger

I thought that she must have known something about it. But I really couldn't ask her if she knows anything about it. It's like she knew what it was but doesn't know anything about it. "Yeah, it's--" before I could finish Ariel cut me off. "Mom's old dino gem! How did you find it?" She asked. "Well, actually, I didn't find it. Conner, Kira, Ethan, and Trent found it and brought it here." I said. "Where was it?" She asked. "It was outside the high school, by the soccer field." I said. "I didn't expect that." She said. "Anyway, how did you know that it was mom's old dino gem?" I asked. "Let's just say that the day our mom sent me into hiding was the day when I found out that she was the gold dino ranger. She morphed into the gold dino ranger in front of me before she left." She said. She walked over to it and picked it up. It glowed brightly in her hand. "Why is it glowing?" She asked. "Because, it's yours. You didn't choose it, it chose you." I said as I walked past her and over to the computer. I pulled a flashdrive out of my pocket and plugged it into the computer. "I found this just the other day." I said as I pulled up the files on the flashdrive. "Found what? I'm like really confused right now." She said. "I thought you might be, but this will help to clear everything up, at least, I hope it does." I said as I found the video that might just help to clear up everything for her. "Hey Tommy, hey Ariel, it's dad. One of you guys might be really confused right now. I know that we separated you guys but you probably don't know why. I want both of you to know that it was not an easy decision. You must have thought it was just to protect you but it was way more than that. It wasn't just us protecting you guys, we wanted you to train to become stronger and maybe one day, become a power ranger just like me and your mom. We think that you guys will be great power rangers no matter what type of ranger you guys are. You guys might get the black dino gem or the gold dino gem but it has to choose you. The only way you can tell if it chose you is if it glows while it's in your hand. Good luck Tommy and Ariel Oliver. And remember, a power ranger never gives up or gives in." Our dad said. Then I closed the player on the computer and unplugged the flashdrive. Then I turned the computer off. "Wow, sounds like dad really believes in us." Ariel said. "He does, and so did mom." I said. She walked over to one of the pillars in the lab and leaned back against it. "You know, I'm actually really surprised that you were actually able to convince me to come back. I didn't think you had the skills to do that." She said. "Well, it was a skill that I didn't know that I had." I said. Then we got an alert. I handed her the gold dino ranger morpher. "Let's go!" I said. When we got to where the monster was attacking the others were already there and they were getting their asses kicked. That's when my sister and I morphed. "Dino thunder power up!" We said to morph. Ariel got in front of the team and kicked the monster away. "Who are you?" Conner asked. "It doesn't matter now." She said. "Leave this guy to us." I said. The monster tried to blast us but Ariel got in front of me and blocked the attack. We kicked him a few times after she deflected the attack off to either side. We got him on lower ground. "Ready to take it to the next level?" I asked. "You bet!" She said. "Super dino mode!" We said to go into super dino mode. "Whoa, when did she get super dino powers?" Conner asked. "I don't know but they picked a good time to bust them out." Ethan said. He tried to blast us again but we dodged it. We did some hand-to-hand combat then I hit him a few times with my bracio staff. The she grabbed him from behind and threw him into a rock cliffside. "He's all yours Tommy!" She said. "You got it! Bracio staff, energy orb, now!" I said as I pulled out my bracio staff again and made the energy orb. Then I fired it at the monster and we ended up destroying him. The next day I told the others to come to the lab after school. I told them that I have a big surprise for them. Before they came to the lab I made the bracelet with the dino gem on it and gave it to her. "Keep this with you at all times. It will access your morpher when you need it. And you can use it to communicate with me and the others." I said. "Tommy, you and Hayley seem to be the only ones I can get along with without any problems." She said. "I know, but don't worry. We made them promise to trust you, if and when I got you back here." I said. "Okay." She said. Around four o clock in the afternoon they came to the lab. "Anyone know why Dr. Oliver wanted us to meet him here?" Ethan asked. "He said something about a big surprise." Kira said. She noticed them as they came in. "Hey guys." She said. They took a fighting stance. "Hold on." She said. "How'd you get in here?" Conner asked. "I let her in." I said as I turned to face them. "What? But she's--" Conner said before I cut him off. "On our side now." I said. "Yeah right, everytime we hear that she burns us. Why should we believe her now?" Ethan asked. "Because she saved your lives." I said. "Is that true?" Conner asked. "Yeah, I'm a dino thunder ranger now. I want to fight alongside you." She said. "I wouldn't have brought her here if I didn't think she was telling the truth. But only you can decide whether or not you trust her." I said. "Well, if Dr. Oliver is down with it then I guess I'm on board with it too." Ethan said. "Yeah, I guess we got no choice. Considering I'm kind of tired of fighting you." Conner said. Then she turned around to face Kira. "Look, I know I got a lot to make up for. But I promise this time, I won't let you down." She said. "Well, I guess everyone deserves one last chance. But isn't there a rule that says newbie rangers have to wash all the swords?" Kira asked. "Hey, I forgot about that rule." Ethan said. "The swords? But they're gigantic!" Ariel said. "Yeah they are so better get started." Conner said as they gave her a basket full of spray bottles and stuff. She walked over to the swords to get started. Meanwhile in Mesagog's lab Elsa met with Zeltrax. "Hey Zeltrax, if I were you I'd get out of here." Elsa said. "Why?" Zeltrax asked. "Well, now that the gold/black ranger has joined the others Mesagog will be furious." Elsa said. "We haven't lost the battle yet." Zeltrax said. "Yeah right, how do we beat the gold ranger?" Elsa said. "I think the saying goes fight fire with fire." Zeltrax said while picking up the copy weapon. "The mutate's copy weapon." Elsa said. "Yes, it came quite in handy before he was destroyed." Zeltrax said. Then the evil clone showed up. "It's an exact duplicate of the gold ranger but with no trace of Ariel Oliver in her. A soulless warrior that is one hundred percent evil." Zeltrax said. "I am at you command." She said.