The Loop Has Been Broken

After a tiresome battle between Frisk and Sans,Sans had fallen asleep and Frisk decided to do the Formula,breaking the game and going to the Fight Button however Sans managed to wake up in time and stabbed the Soul with the Bones,Sans was obviously chilled by this...Although he couldn't believe it,this was the first time it had happened in the thousands of Genocide Runs. Sans was incredibly shocked and the Game had glitches,the Soul was gone,Frisk had been defeated but the Game over theme did not happen. it was just stuck there,Sans didn't know what to do.

However out of Nowhere,A Portal appeared and a white haired Japanese boy had come out of the Portal,he was definitely weird..Handsome looking man but he was weird alright. "Hey there Sans..."

Sans? How did he know Sans Name? The White Haired Boy proceeded to walk towards Sans as Sans was terrified,He was frozen,everything around here was frozen. "don't worry buddy...ill get you out of that frozen state." The Japanese boy said as he touched his shoulder and suddenly he fell down,he was incredibly surprised...Who is this Person? Why is he here? And why do he and Sans look different from eachother? Why are the Art style between them are so different? So many Unanswered Questions.

"Don't worry...I'm Nagito Komaeda...The Ultimate Lucky Student....Nice to meet you Sans." Nagito said as he helped Sans get up,Sans was incredibly confused and terrified,Sans than looked around and then looked up at Nagito. "hey kiddo...Why are you here?" Sans spoke,it was the first question he had to ask as Nagito Komaeda looked at Sans and smiled. "...why am I here? Well... don't worry...since you broke out of thousands of Despair Runs...with your own hope....I'll give you a honest answer." Nagito Komaeda said....Despair Runs? But isn't that Genocide Run? What is he talking about?

"I'm here...because Toby Fox.....that you may known as the Annoying Dog.." the Annoying Dog? I knew there was something about him. Nevertheless,Nagito continued to ask

"noticed something...out of all the Millions of Players playing this game...there was this...Player...who has committed over a 11,307 Despair Runs....no player has reached that far.." 11307 RUNS??? Sans must have lost count.

"So...he implemented something...that there was a chance you would get out of this Despair run...so..he enlisted me to Help." Enlisted you to Help? Damn Kiddo. Sans thought.

"So...I implemented a little hope inside you....and with each Despair Run...that Hope Inside you will continue to Grow...until you finally broke the Cycle... that's why you have been going on for so long...for so long...so determined...so hopeful to stop this mess..." A little hope inside me? Determined? Hopeful? Me? You have to be kidding Kiddo.

"You don't have to know that you have this hope and determination inside you Sans...it's subconscious...You don't have to hide it Sans...I can read your thoughts too." Nagito Komaeda said,Sans freaked out as he looked around and then looked at Nagito.

"Sans....you...Yourself...is Hope....you are booking with Hope and Determination Sans! That hope you have is very admirable! The Hope that You have is very Big! You never gave up...you never ever gave up...you tried your best each and every single time...even when it started to look hopeless...You still had Hope and Determination...Sans...I think we can call you...Ultimate Hope....the Ultimate Determination......" Nagito Komaeda said,this kid was definitely Weird. Spouting all Nonsense about Hope and Determination,who does he think I am?

"Sans....for your reward....for Your Hopeful reward...I will grant you...a Hope Ending." Nagito said...Hope Ending? Does he mean Pacifist ending?

"Don't worry... it's not the same person who has committed those 11,307 genocide runs.... it's a newbie...a kid...a 10 year old kid...make his experience as hopeful as possible,you got it?" Nagito Komaeda said as I slightly nodded with a cold sweat on top of my head.

"We shall meet again Sans." The Darkness of Everything had started to turn into Blue and the Blue had started flying straight onto the Blue Skies,as everything was turning into pretty much Blue except for the White Door Nagito came from,the Code was being taken out as Nagito waved at Sans before Sans...went to sleep.

Till to this Day,he never forgot the day The Weird Looking Japanese Kid who goes by the Name of Nagito Komaeda went to meet him,he still has alot of Questions...and till to this day,He hopes to Meet him again.