Coming Out To Them

(Bet y'all weren't expecting me now, were you? That's right I'm back. Sort of. If I'm in the mood to update I will but it might only happen rarely)

(Omg the last ACTUAL chapter I posted was June 4 2021 😦 Thats like a year and 9 days ago.)

A/N: This one is platonic!

Dipper:
Dipper, I believe, would be very educated on LGBTQIA+ as he has been lectured on it multiple times. He is very accepting about it. He gives you a nice lil' hug and thanks you for trusting him with that :). If he ever discovered he was questioning, which would probably happen to be perfectly honest, you'd be the first person he'd go to.

Mabel:
You best believe you're getting a sweater with your pride flag displayed on it as a gift not even an hour after you tell her. She's a little confused at first but once you explain to her she understands! She's also very proud of you for telling her.
Now that Mabel knows your romantic preference, you will be set up on dates with her and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Stanley:
Just deadass says: What?
He's not homophobic, just uneducated. Once you properly explain to him he just sort of goes:
Oh. Nice.
If he sees anybody commenting on your sexuality in a negative way, they are getting a punch to the face without hesitation. Stanley doesn't care who it is, he just wants to protect you.

Stanford:
This man is a genius. Yet somehow has no clue what LGBTQIA+ is. He never had an interest in romance whatsoever so never saw the point in looking into different types of it. When you told him he deadass just looks at you with this blank stare: he had no clue what you were talking about. After your explanation, he smiles at you. He congratulates you and then just sort of shrugs it off. He wouldn't see you any differently anyway.

Wendy:
Our bi queen (that's confirmed btw) knows basically everything there is to know about LGBT. I believe one reason of this is because she has definitely gone through at least 6 times where she is questioning. She's super chill about it. She just thinks of you the same anyway. It's just sort of like: you're (insert sexuality here), cool. Takes you to pride with her!

Bill:
Doesn't care at all. What did you expect? He's a literally multidimensional demon thingy. Honestly I doubt you'd be able to tell if he's homophobic or not. If you're lucky you get a nod of acknowledgement. That's basically about it.

🎉 You've finished reading •𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌• DISCONTINUED 🎉