{1}

Arizona

Arizona and Rome  walked through the Chilton halls arms linked together. They were known as the Loviest pair of siblings in all of  Chilton well, Arizona was, Rome was more of a bad boy but they were still incredibly intelegent students academically. "I heard Emily say that our other siblings are joining us in this school yesterday" Rome matterd angrly, not wanting to meet his other sister as Arizona was enough for him. Arizona sighed and tghtned her hold on her brother. "Romy, you don't have to interact with her if you don't want to, it's up to you, No matter what I will always be there for you" Arizona said making Rome smile at her and continued walking to thier lockers.

Their lockers were right next to each other . Arizona looked at her brother and as she took her  Geography work and book out.  Arizona waited for her brother to get his  history stuff out of his bags. Arizona saw her brother's bestfriend Riven and her crush Niklaus come over to them.  She had noticed that Niklaus put a fingure on his lip to single her to be quite. Arizona nodded her head in understanding and tried to distract her brother. " Romy, If our siblings are in your class, promise me you would not riun it for them please?" Arizona asked making Rome sigh and nod his head. Not even a minute later Niklaus pounced on Rome making Rome groun. "Klaus!, get off of me you biult fuck" Rome said as Niklaus got off him and went to Arizona's side hugging her making Arizona blush. 

Riven saw this and smirked in her direction. Riven knew that Arizona had a crush on his twin brother and knew that his twin brother had a crush on her back. Soon later Hannah and Sky came over. Sky grabbed Arizona and hugged her and so did Hannah. Riven blushed at the sight of Hannah, Riven had a crush one Hannah for a while now and vice versa. When Hannah and Arizona broke the hug the trio linked thier arms and went to their Geography class together. 

 Rome

As Rome watched his precious twin sister walk away with her friends he smiled as he saw his sister happy. Rome then turned to look at his friend Niklaus or Klaus as he liked to be called he smirked knowing that he had a crush on his twin and vice versa. " Honeslty Niklaus when are you going to confess to Arizona" Riven said annoyed that his twin brother was just showing affection for his rush for now. Niklaus smirked at his twin and said " When you confess your love for Hannah" This made Riven sighed knowing that this won't get anywhere. Rom how ever laghed his head of at his two besties. 

" Come, we have History and i swear  God if i so called 'other siblings' are in this class i will hit my head on to the table" Rome growled annoyed,both Niklaus and Riven heard that the Hayden twins suddenly have two younger siblings and are worried deeply for them. Especially Riven for his bestfriend as  he had a secrete thatonly his brother knows and 100% surports, Riven is Bisexual and has a hugmungus crush of both Rome Hayden and Hannah Hunzenburger.