Chaotic Pair of Siblings

A king and a duke (2)

The Henituse and Crossman siblings are currently looking at each other while their carriages left them alone in the middle of a forest with no guards or knights around them

"Oraboni, Hyung where are we setting our camp?"

Lily said excitedly looking at her two older siblings who are carrying dimensional pockets since Deruth mentioned that Basen and Cale can't carry all their items since Cale is not that physically strong and Basen is not that strong to carry most of the stuff while Lily... Lily seriously got the strength of the ancient Henituse having a strong body even if she is a child.

Cale and Basen looked at their little sister and took out a map created by their fathers (Deruth, Ron, Eruhaben, and Fredo) to keep them safe while they are exploring the forest for a whole month.

"There is a cave Eruhaben-nim told me, it is quite spacious and no monsters are near it so we can camp there the whole time"

Cale said remembering the lecture Eruhaben and Ron gave him for 7-8 hours straight while Beacrox, Raon, On and Hong are giving him food while the two keep telling him stuff to survive the whole ordeal.

Basen and Lily nodded while The Crossman siblings looks at them and began following them with their own dimensional pockets.

Alberu, Robbit, and Loius (The third prince, I don't know his name so- Louis) continue looking at the Henituse siblings walking behind them until they all reached the cave, cale mentioned,

After an hour and a half~

Basen put his brother in the side after reaching the cave, Cale collapsed mid-way into the way to the cave. Basen knew his brother have weak stamina but this weak? He knew after making sure his Hyung is fully active, he and his Hyung will have a small exercise that their butler Ron told him to teach Cale if he noticed his stamina is getting weaker again.

Cale shivered and looked at Basen but shrugged it off there is no way his innocent and kind little brother has a thought that will make Cale scared like looking at Ron's face.

Alberu put down his dimensional pocket and pull out some things and set them down and his brother did the same leaving a big space between them all.

Lily, Basen, and Cale looked at the three and Cale decided to use 'The Sound of the Wind' and moved their things next to each other.

Alberu, Robbit, and Louis looked at him and Cale glared at them and he and his siblings just simply put their beds together ignoring the Crossman siblings slowly trying to move their beds just a little away from each other keyword 'try'. Cale made sure that the elementals won't separate the three away from each other.

Cale and Basen put Lily's bed in the middle and made sure to keep their bed as close as possible as they want to know and get closer to each other something they didn't get to do when they are still very young.

'I want to be with my younger brother and sister but I can't... I have to protect them from our relatives with malicious intents...'

'I want to carry my younger sister... I want to teach my younger brother and hug him and tell him everything will be fine but I can't..'

'This is the only way that I can think when I was very young, a naive and young child wanting to protect his new mother and little brother from his malicious relatives who will do anything for power'

'That's why I want to make a request as Cale Henituse, Please protect my family... your family'

Cale smiled thinking about what Kim Rok Soo told him before when they met

'I also want to cherish this new family of mine... Kim Rok Soo'

Cale thought and smiled gently while Basen and Lily thought they got blinded by their older brother who smiled beautifully that they thought they will get blind by his smile.

Cale got surprised when Basen and Lily suddenly hugged him pushing him to the floor covered with their make-shift beds that Ron and Eruhaben personally made.

The Crossman siblings looked at the blinding sight of the Henituse siblings having fun and acting like true siblings while their side looks...gloomy. The three siblings are looking away from each other while staring at the opposite side of them silently.

Lily looked at them and signals her brother to look at them as well.

Cale just took a peek at them and immediately looked away muttering troublesome while Basen looked at them a second longer and also looked away wanting to know his older brother more rather than trying to bond with the other pair of siblings.

Meanwhile, Violan and Deruth just looked at their children while nervously looking at them they looked at Zed who looks like he wanted to cry.

'Why do I feel like having a lot of children is a bad idea?'

Zed thought and his personal assistant pats his back and Deruth looked back at his old friend and back to his children.

"Stay safe..."

Deruth said and Violan looked at her husband who look like a teenager who is worried and scared in front of his mother.

*sigh*

Violan sighs after looking at the two grown men and goes back to looking at her children trusting them not to get hurt, faint, or cough out blood.

Cale sneezes and looked at the way where the Roan kingdom is located at.

"Brother are you okay?"

Lily said and Basen put more firewood into the fire to make it stronger when suddenly.

"ROARRRR"

A huge fire suddenly came out of nowhere and heated up their cave too much

"Hot..."

Suddenly ice came out of nowhere freezing the cave.

Somewhere~

"RAON!!"

Raon suddenly fire a huge fire and targetted the roof of the cave and the sides heated up.

In a panic, Choi Han used an ice magic scroll that Rosalyn gave him and froze the cave.

"You to idiots!"

A newly arrived Rosalyn said and turned the temperature back to normal inside the cave.

Back to the pair of siblings~

The Henituse siblings looked in the direction of Raon and Choi Han and decided to ignore it prior to their mother's order to ignore the people in Cale's group for a whole month.