sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴇxᴀᴍ

You are Rose's trainee and is a bit troublesome.

Today Rose called you in her office to have an exam personally in her office. You got nervous since nobody ever had that kind of exam. It must be serious.

You knocked on her door and a faint female voice came out, "Come in"

You slowly turned the knob and slowly stepped inside, you saw Rose sitting on her chair.

"Lock the door"

She said, you gulped and quickly closed and locked the door. You headed to her desk and took a seat across from her.

She stares at you before slowly standing up and walking around her desk and to you. Telling you that you are very troublesome as well as the grades were not to her expectations.

You couldn't help but stare at her body. That thicc hourglass body. You watch her turn around to get something on her desk causing her to bend over slightly, the shape of her fat pussy could be seen as you slowly get hard.

"Now, about the exam. You'll have to personally do it with me."

"So from there.."

Your eyes widened when she suddenly took off the blazer and unbuttoned a few buttons of her undershirt, loosening the tie before sitting on your lap. Her fat plump ass directly pressing against your bulge.

"Your mission is to mate with me"

She said as you felt yourself getting harder and harder against her fat ass even if it's through her pants.

You...