Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my latest novel!

Before we get started, there's a few things I want to mention. Don't worry, this won't take long.

Firstly, this is a Harry Potter fanfiction, but it is an open fanfic, meaning anyone can read it, even if you have no knowledge of the fandom. It is set in the wizarding world, but no prior knowledge is needed to follow the story. The characters are all new, as is the plot.

Second, this novel is written to be a Wattys 2022 entry. This means that all constructive criticism is very much welcome, especially before the Wattys deadline. ;)

Also, while I love hearing what my readers think through comments and voting, silent readers are very much welcome as well. Sometimes you just wanna read, without the pressure of knowing the author is waiting for your next vote/comment, right?

So whether you're a silent reader or spam me with comments and votes, welcome. I hope you enjoy this new story of mine. I definitely enjoyed writing it.

Finally, you may see this story somewhere else on Wattpad. That's probably my other account. That's the account I want to enter the Wattys with. If I don't win, the story will be removed from my other account, but it will always stay up here. 

Oh, and FYI, this story is finished offline. I'm just polishing it before I upload. In other words - it's bingeable. :D Happy reading!

- Naomi