Chapter 30: Revelations

Author's Note: A few little expletives... par for the course. Hang in there people, we are almost at that point... Orianna's feelings are about to be made known to a certain Autobot Commander we all know and love.. Stick around to find out how Prime reacts...

Orianna P.O.V

Prime released my hand and removed his other hand from my face, sending me a small, knowing smile on his lips as he stepped back to face a rather defensive and angry Lennox.

''Is he bothering you OC? Has he done anything to you?'' Lennox strode over towards us and, although he stood a few inches shorter than Prime, he squared up to him. ''Who gave you clearance to be in here. Answer me soldier!'' Lennox barked at Prime, as he maneuvered himself between me and the unknown man.

Prime held his hands up in surrender as he took another step back from Lennox and me. His blue eyes shining brightly. ''Easy Major Lennox,'' that deep voice of his rumbled to life and Lennox's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at the man who seemed to speak in a familiar voice. A ghost of recognition forming on his face as his eyes darted over his form. ''I meant no harm to your friend, Orianna.'' He smiled affectionately at me. ''Indeed, I could never harm her.'' I stared at Prime for a moment, before one of my hands shot out to rub the back of my neck as I laughed nervously.

Lennox looked between me and the man as he placed his hands on his hips. ''You seem to know him OC and vice versa. But I am yet to learn who you are, so I will ask one more time soldier. Who. Are. You?'' He took a half a step towards Prime, his eyes focused intensely on the man before him. ''Name and rank. NOW!''

Prime sighed out loud and lowered on of his large hands slowly, extending one towards Lennox. '''Major Lennox. I do believe we have already met but I must ask your forgiveness for not introducing this form of myself sooner.'' A crooked smile spread across Prime's lips. ''My name is Optimus Prime and I am the Commander of the Autobots.'

Lennox stared between the proffered hand and the face that smiled warmly down at him before he looked back at me. ''Is this some kind of sick joke OC? What the fuck is going on?''

I laughed nervously. ''Oh, it's no joke Lennox, believe me I've already gone through this. Look, I know this is really hard to believe and understand, but that man,'' I gestured to the handsome man waiting patiently before me, his hand still outstretched in friendship, ''IS indeed Optimus Prime - in like a hologram form.''

''As difficult as it may be for you to process this Major Lennox, what Orianna says is true. I am indeed Optimus Prime.''

Lennox's mouth worked rapidly as he fought to form a response. After what seemed to be an age, he slowly reached out his hand towards Prime's, his eyes darting between Prime's hand and his face. Prime wrapped his hand around Lennox's and shook it several times. ''It is indeed a pleasure to have the opportunity to shake your hand Major Lennox after all you have done for my Autobots and I.''

Lennox simply nodded numbly before he withdrew his hand, staring at it and then at Prime's as he brought it back by his side. ''Bu...but I can FEEL you? You're solid, real? How....''

Prime laughed, the sound of which automatically elicited a smile on my lips. ''You'll have to speak with Rachet, Major Lennox. He is the genius behind this technology.'' He sighed softly. ''I am sincerely sorry Major for not informing you sooner of my holoform's existence, and learning of it under such circumstances.'' Prime seemed to make a small coughing sound. ''However, it was highly classified.''

Lennox raised an eyebrow. ''Oh yeah?'' He nodded at me. ''So how did Miss Joan. Q. Citizen here find out about it before I did Prime? Did I miss a memo, or have we changed protocol and I'm the last to know?'' Lennox's voice held a small amount of hurt and annoyance in it as he stared at Prime.