Chapter 1

"How could you!" Izuku cried. "I thought we were a team! That we can become heroes together!"

Kastuki shoved him to the ground.

"Stay away from me you FILTH"

Izuku felt sweat drip from Katsukis hand and looked up.

"DIEEE!"

*timeskip*

'Beep... beep... beep...'
Such a delightful noise thought Izuku.
It's death, I suppose.
But if only I could hear it once more..

A sound of tearing flesh from stiches with molted string echoed through the night.

Izuku buckled, "FUCK!" He yelled. Slowly lowering himself to the ground he sat, coaxing his leg.
'Better see kurogiri then.'

*another timeskip -_-*

"I must inform Master of Kishahai's injury"

Izuku inhaled. Then exhaled.

"No Kurogiri," Izuku said sweetly, forcing a bright, freckled smile. "I'm fine."

Kurogiri simply nodded, before leaving Izuku to his thoughts. As he was thinking, his dull, dead eyes flickered around the room. They never focused.

A dusty old bed with a creaky frame. A 7 foot cupboard. A painting with a green blob and broken masks from the 21st century. None of which Izuku ever spared a glance at. He always had everything he owned in a plain, grey backpack.

Sighing, Izuku lay down and slept.

*timeskip*

"Shut up shitty hair!" Bakugo Katsuki walked along with his 'friends' Kirishima, Mina and Sero.

"Not manly dude.." muttered Kirishima in reply. "What did you say to me you bitch!?" Kirishima's hardened himself to protect his ears. Then he shut up.

"Hey guys! I know what we should do! Let's all go to that good cake shop!" All three of them looked quizzically at Mina. "You know? The one where we saw Mount Lady and Midnight walk past the window outside!"

Sighing, they all followed Mina as se led them into the shop. A green haired boy shot up from his seat before walking out. "Yo, Bakugo, what's up? You look pretty shaken man."

With no reply from Bakugo, they all sat down. "I can't wait to go to the USJ tomorrow!" Cried Sero.

"Yeah.."