ℂ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝕋𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ

After, a rough morning Faye stands with her arms resting on Sophia's shoulders as the group stand in Jenners lab waiting for him to explain everything that's going on

her arms resting on Sophia's shoulders as the group stand in Jenners lab waiting for him to explain everything that's going on.

"Give me playback of T5-19" Jenner, orders staring at the big screen in front of him.

"Playback of T5-19" Vi, the robot repeats as she does something on the big screen. The lights dim a little causing Faye to only focus on the screen.

"Few people ever got a chance to see this. Very few" Jenner, informs them all as a bunch of data pops up. Faye, watches as the screen shows an x-Ray which is someone's brain.

"Is that a brain?" Carl, breaths out in amazement.

"An extraordinary one" Jenner, smiles slightly Carl looks up at his mom with a wide smile. "Not that it matters in the end. Take us in for EIV" Jenner orders.

"Enhanced internal View" Vi, says as she zooms in on the persons brain, showing the group the inside of it. It shows veins and messages being sent to the brain.

"What are those lights?" Shane, asks sitting down next to T-Dog.

"It's a persons life. Experiences, memories. It's everything" Jenner, explains looking around at them whilst pointed at the screen. "Somewhere in all that Organic wiring, all those ripples of light, is you. The thing that makes you unique, and human" Jenner, breaths out smiling widely at the group who look at him fascinated by what they're seeing.

"You don't make sense ever?" Daryl, mumbles crossing his arms over his chest.

"Those are synapses, electric impulses in the brain that carry all the messages. They determine everything a person says, does or think from the moment of birth to the moment of death" Jenner, expands ignoring Daryl's comment and staring ahead of him.

"Death? That's what this is, a vigil?" Rick, asks scrunching his face up in confusion as he walks over to stand next to Jenner.

"Yes. Or rather the...playback of the vigil" Jenner, shrugs as if what he's saying is a minor thing. Faye, steps forward taking Sophia with her.

"This person died? Who?" She, questions intrigued by this whole thing. Jenner, glances at her before his face saddens.

"Test subject 19. Someone who was bitten and infected, and volunteered to have us record the process. Vi, scan forward to the first event" Jenner, orders.

"Scanning forward to first event" VI, repeats as she skips the video and zooms out a little to show that half of the brain has turned completely black.

"What is that?" Glenn, grimaces.

"It invades the brain like meningitis. The adrenal glands haemorrhage, the brain goes into shutdown, then the major organs" Jenner, explains as the video shows the whole brain slowly turning black. "Then death. Everything you ever were or ever will be...gone" Jenner, mumbles. Faye, looks down sadly thinking about how this happened to Amy.