caught on vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were working in a museum as a archeologist, you used to collect the ancient and historic news and gave it to the museum. So, you will be gain more money and you will be famous.

In the middle of the night you were working in your lap to collect the information about the hidden places in your city.While you were searching for the places your eyes got one suspicious place.

It was a dark forest which was located in the middle of the city. You got some curiosity by seeing the place and you searched to get more information about the forest . The right side of the forest looks something creepy, it was completely dark and filled with huge trees. So, you decided to visit that place and collect the informations there.

In morning You went to the museum and said about that forest to your head archeologist. he didn't let you go because it was a dangerous forest and if anyone go there they don't return alive from that place.but, you started to explain the situation and finally you convinced him.

Head archeologist (H/A)

H/A: Y/n , think about yourself. you were a girl and you don't have anyone to support for you. What if you get lost in that deep forest.

Y/n: Don't worry sir i will take care of that. Just give me one week I will identify what's secret is hidding there.

H/A: okay y/n be safe if you need any help, just ask me without any hesitation.

Y/n: yeah sir , now I'm leaving. Soon I will come with a good news.

Then you reached your home. You started to pack your belongings and you left from the place. It will took some hours to go there, so, you went in a bus. you are hearing your favourite song in earphones. Thinking that no one is for you in the world just music is the only thing which gave you a comfort and heavenly feeling.

Then you reached the place. But first of all you need to settle there. So you took a apartment and stayed there. When you entered the room it feels soo good and relax. Then you got freshen up and came out to see the outer view in balcony. The one side is filled with the lights of the house and the other side is filled with darkness of the forest. Yess you were staying center of the forest.

Then you left from the place and laid in the bed. Through the window's screen , the moon light is travelling through inside.  you felt asleep , while you were sleeping you heared some screaming sounds. you opened your eyes in the fear. Your faces were filled with the sweats.

While taking the small steps, you went near the window. But it dont seem to be anyone there. so, you closed the screen and went to sleep. .

𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮...

??? :𝙄𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪........

You packed your few necessary things in your small back bag and  you went to the forest. You are walking for a hour in the forest. then you reached a place which were filled with tall and big trees. You took your camera and clicked so many photos of that place.

While you were walking you heared some other weird sounds. You got scared by hearing the sounds and you were started to walk fast.

Then your eyes caught something different in that place. You went near to the place. And you got shocked by seeing some blood stains in the ground . Now you were feeling too scared so you turned to walk from that place but you got slipped.