The Past

He has my note, he's doesn't open it but I don't think he needs to, to have an idea what it is about. "Detection miss Reyes" professor Malfoy said walking back to his desk and placing the note down on-top of it.

"What I didn't do anything!" I argued.

"You refused to do what was expected of you, you lie to me and you haven't been playing attention all class" he listed off everything to a tea, "so you will be staying here once the bell rings" he said and on que the bell rang, "everyone out and last person out close the door" he ordered and the students started to leave, Theo walked over to me, "leave Mr Nott" Mr Malfoy ordered he clearly doesn't like Theo.

"Maybe tomorrow" Theo whispered to me.

"Or still tonight we'll see" I told him he smiled with hope in this eyes.

"Bye" he said.

"Bye"

Then Theo left and the door was closed, "pathetic" Mr Malfoy mumbled I'm not sure he wanted me to hear but I did.

"What!" I snapped, he was just sitting him his desk starring at me, he leaned back at my reaction.

"I like your sweater" he said calmly.

"It's Theo's" I said chilly, his smile dropped, "what are you doing here again Malfoy?" I asked.

"It's Mr Malfoy to you now or you can call me sir" he said as he stood up and walked over to stand infront of my desk, I leaned back and dropped my head, "the Nott boy has taken a liking to you I see" he said looking down on me.

"So"

"The note you know what that means don't you?" He asked.

"You didn't even read it how would you even know what it says?" I asked now looking up at his and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do you want to go to the party or hang out with just the two of us" Mr Malfoy mocked.

"How'd, oh" I started and then remembered Draco is very skilled at legilimency, "your were reading my mind this whole time" I mumbled.

"I've always enjoyed reading your mind y/n, and I miss reading you as a whole" he said.

"Your lost your chance sir"

"I don't think I have" he said and pulled up a chair sitting down directly infront of me, the then placed his hand on my knee.

"What are you doing?" I asked moving his hand off of me.

"You got engaged remember" I reminded him.

"Y/n I was trying to save you" he said.

"You could of saved me but you couldn't let me go" I said holding my right arm against my stomach. He looked down at it and then back at me sadness in his eye.

"I'm sorry"

*Flashback before the battle of Hogwarts*

"Boo!" Someone yelled grabbing my shoulders, I jumped and turned around to see who it was.

"Draco you scared me" I said breathing heavy with my hand on my heart.

"Sorry love" he said and jumped over the back of the couch to sit beside me, "it's just to easy" he smiled with a little laughed, I could stare at his smile for hours, "I just got a letter saying that you are coming over to my house for the brake, our families are meeting or something like that" Draco told me.

"Really!" I said excitedly, "what for?" I asked confused, the Reyes's and Malfoy's don't get along.

"Don't know, I just glad we can spent time together and maybe I can sneak you into my room" he smirked.