~Into the unkown~

"I've had my adventure and I don't need something new! I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you, into the unknown!" North, Penelope, Saint, mason, reign, Chicago  and Anthony all sung at the top of their lungs as we left the theatre at the e...

"I've had my adventure and I don't need something new! I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you, into the unknown!" North, Penelope, Saint, mason, reign, Chicago  and Anthony all sung at the top of their lungs as we left the theatre at the end of the movie. The movie was a hit, everyone loved it and I constantly have people coming up to me and congratulating me.

"Thats my new favourite movie" Kristen whispered to me as we cued to get out

"It was so good, everyone loved it" I responded

"It's turned out better than I expected"

We slowly left the building and headed back through the carpet to get to our cars. The paparazzi of course were waiting outside like every premier and I entertained them while all the kids got into the mini bus.

"How was the movie Kadie?" One of them asked

"It was so good, I think everyone enjoyed it and it turned out brilliant, so I'm really excited for it to hit theatres tomorrow" I answered

"It was amazing!" North yelled, popping her head of out the mini bus and for Kim to quickly pull her back in

"Yeah, the kids all loved it" I laughed

"The response online has been amazing for your thank you next music video, so congratulations and how are you feeling about that?"

"I'm feeling so happy with all the support and it's made all the hard work that's gone into it so worth it"

"Everyone's on, let's head out Kadie" Emily said

"Thank you all so much" I said to the paparazzi and turned around to get onto the bus.

"Hey doll" Sebastian smiled, extending his hand and helping me onto the bus.

"Hey baby" I smiled back cheesily. The doors closed behind me and Sebastian held up a bouquet of tulips.

Something that Sebastian does that I will never not love is after every movie premiere he gets me a bouquet of tulips and there not just normal tulips. The colour always matches the theme of the movie. Like for cival war, half the tulips were blue, half were red. For avengers they were red corespondent to Wanda. The first time he gave me tulips after a premier was back in twenty fifteen for captain America and the winter solider. We barely knew each other at the time but he saw I was anxious so he went out and got me a bouquet of tulips to help my nerves. And ever since then after every premier without fail he's gifted me with tulips. Tulips are my favourite flowers and I always have bouquets of them around the house.

Today they were light blue tulips with some dark blue mixed around and a few cardboard snowflakes stuck up on wooden sticks.

"My favourite part of premiers, thank you baby" I beamed. Standing up straighter to kiss him

"Eww Kadie and Sebastian are kissing!" North announced to the entire bus

"Sit down before the mini bus starts moving and you two go flying into poor Anthony" Emily said