Naruto vs Sin

Third person pov

Sin ran to the back the school with Shikamaru next to her. It was quite a rare sigh to see Shikamaru move around so fast willingly outside of gym class. She grinned at herself as she jumped over group of person, surprising them and Shikamaru with her physical abilities.

"Have you been working out during these five years? Cuz seriously, not even Kiba can jump that high. " Shikamaru suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"What do you think? When you travel it doesn't mean that you slack off, especially when you are in the middle of a forest with danger everywhere." She said jokingly.

Shikamaru smiled, shaking his head, not believing that his friend went all over the world just to face for fun all these dangers. As they arrived at the meeting point, they saw a huge circle created by the people of their grade and friends with Naruto standing in the middle, stretching his muscles. Sin waved her hands, signaling her arrival. The crowd spread and made a path for her as she advanced towards the center. Naruto pumped his fist in the air, grinning happily.

"Yes! Finally! I get the chance to rematch! I won't have mercy on you even if you're a girl Sin!"

"Haha you think you can beat me? I'll go easy on you for now Naruto."

"HEY! Believe it or not! I'm the president of karate club!"

"Congrats dude but I befriended a jaguar." She smirked as Naruto paled slightly but didn't back down.

'She befriended a jaguar!?' Everyone thought as they watched the girl crack her knuckles cheerfully.

"So about the rematch, still wanna have it?"

"Y-yes! Like if I would back down!" The blond boy said, showing a weak smirk to the blue head.

Naruto lets out a battle cry as he runs up to Sin, bringing his fist to her face level. Sin's eyes widen as she barely dodges it, not realizing her opponent had brought his knee up, kneeing her in the guts. She lets out a small grunt as the Uzumaki smirks in victory, fully sure that after that blow she won't be able to get up.

But he was damn wrong.

Sin quickly front flips when her hands touch the ground, kicking her blond friend square in the face. She then takes his head and smashes it to the ground, lucky for him, they were on an empty football field and not a back alley with glass shards and cement floor. Flipping his body around, she takes his arm and put it to his back, preventing him to move or else he would get a broken arm.

"Give up now my dear friend!~"

He could only grunt, too concentrated on the fact that his arm was now hurting like hell more and more as seconds passed. He felt deflated as he thought that he could impress Sakura by beating Sin in a battle but it now seems extremely unrealistic.

"Oh, and by the way, stop thinking about her. If it wasn't for another friend of mine that told me to go easy on you, you would have been unconscious since the first attack I did." She said, reading Naruto's mind easily.

Slightly surprised by the small comment, he doesn't realize what was happening as his body moved on its own while he was still in thought. Just who might have told her to do that? And why would she, such a rebel, would listen to another?

"Wait who is that 'other friend of you'?"

"Figure it out yourself, idiot."

================

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING FIGHTING ON SCHOOL PROPERTY!?" Tsunade yelled, a vein popping on her forehead as she hit the two teenagers on the head.

Naruto and Sin were in the principal's office on their knees as Tsunade released her anger on them. After all, they were the cause of the complaining of people who lived near the school. Sin just giggled as she looked up at the angry woman, rubbing the sore part on her head.

"Gomen, gomen!~ I won't do it again~" She said with a singsong voice, getting up.

"Where do you think you are going young lady!?"

"Huh? Back to my dorm of course."

"I never said you can go!"

"But you never said I couldn't go so I'm gonna go. Still got stuff to unpack!" The teenage girl said, waving goodbye at the two others in the room as she opened the door and left.

"W-wait! Come back here!" Tsunade yelled, waving her wooden stick around, "Ugh! Teenagers thses days, afraid of nothing!"

Later that day...

*keys moving around*

*door creaking open*

Yawn... Some messed up day it was today... Shikamaru thought, setting his stuff down. While putting his shoes away, he realises another pair of shoes other than his and Choji's.

"Oi Choji, Ino's here again?" He called out to the chubby boy that was in the kitchen.

"Hmm? No, she's coming over later. What's the matter?" The brown haired boy said, popping his head out from the kitchen.

"Then why is there another pair of shoes?"

"Hmmm... Probably the new roomate. Go check if anyone's in the room with the black door and if there is, just tell them supper's almost ready."

Shikamaru nodded and walked to the said room.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!!" The person said as they swung their door wide open.

The slightly taller boy's eyes widen as the supposedly male roommate was in fact anything but what he thought.

"Sin?"

"Heeey house... No, room... Yes, dorm mate! Does it make sense? Whatever." She exclaimed, grinning widely at him.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the other dorm?"

"That old hag made a mistake!"

Old hag...? Heh, old hag... Nice nickname. Shikamaru thought, letting out a snort by accident.

"Hmm? What's the matter? If nothing is happening, can you help me unpack? I've got sh*t ton of stuff to do!" The blue haired girl said, taking Shikamaru by the arm, about to pull him inside with her.

"No, I'm too tired so I'm gonna leave. Besides, Choji told me to tell you that dinner's ready." The pineapple head said, pulling her instead with him to the kitchen.

++++++++++++

Okaaaay, so.... Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for not have updated for such a looooooong time ppl. I was slacking off and made you ppl wait. 🙁 anyways, how's been everybody?