1̰͗1̩͖̔́.͚̦̥̎̐̚ ̡̭͔̽̋̾D̲͇̫͒͑͠r̛̟͊͟ë͚́am͕̖̙̤̊͂̀̋ ͈̣͆͂.̥̜͖̌͑͘1̹͕̈̓1

Andy Seline

Andy Seline

Hey N/nnn

You

Hey

Andy Seline

What are you up to right nowww?

You

I'm getting ready for bed

Andy Seline

Come see me N/n :')

You

There's school tomorrow

Andy Seline

They won't get mad at you for sleeping in tomorrow if I slip in a word to my dad <3

You

My parents would say no

Andy Seline

Just don't ask

C'mon please?

For me?

You

Fine

Andy Seline

Yay! Meet me on my porch

See you there, darling <3

___

You knocked on the door of Andy's house.

It was almost as if it had gotten bigger since you'd last been there.

Yes, Andy was, in fact, rich. Her father was so high up in the corporate food chain that your school was just one of the many that he owned.

Her house was not a house, but a mansion.

A gust of air greeted your cheeks, and Andy's head popped out from behind the door.

"N/n, welcome, welcome!" She grabbed your arm and tugged you into her house.

The mansion smelled fresh and brisk, like peppermint and leather. You knew this scent very well.

"Let's go to my room." Andy tugged you up the swirling stairs and into her bedroom.

Once she had you seated on her rug, Andy herself sitting above you on the bed, she reached over to her pillow.

"I've actually been wanting to get your opinion on this for quite a while..."

Andy beamed down at you as she held up a large, hard covered book.

"Oh." You blinked.

The cover had your f̸̤̱̏͛͐̔̀͒̌͊͘͝a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ on it.

"It's me."

"It's you!"

Andy snickered and opened u͗̀̏̽͏̕p͌̒ͬ͒̉͒ to the first page, where photos of you in various day-to-day activities could be seen.