chapter 73

A I R L I N E

"You know Amilia is going to kill us, don't you?" I smile as he takes a left turn.

"Not when we're thirty thousand feet in the air," he shrugs his right shoulder and my eyes grow wide.

"How are you going to get plane tickets in time?" I ask and he entwines our fingers, kissing the back of my hand.

"You're underestimating me, tesoro," he grins. "Plus, who needs plane tickets when your fiancé has her own airline," he looks over at me and I knit my brows together.

"But I don't have... I do?" I quickly say and he nods. "Wait," I gasp. "You meant it? Like you actually meant what you said?"

"I thought I told you not to take what I say lightly."

"But I agreed to letting you spend money on me."

"Exactly. You agreed to let me spend money on you. So I spent the money by buying the airline anyway."

I drop my face in my hands - slowly shaking my head - and he chuckles as the car slowly comes to a hault. Slowly raising my head, my eyes grow wide at the private jet in front of us.

"Woah," I softly breathe and he let's go of my hand.

He gets out and opens the car door for me. I get out, holding onto the car door.

"Close your mouth for now," he whispers before kissing my cheek.

We share smile and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me with him.

I see five men to my right and another five to my left. They're standing in a row, facing us as we approach the jet.

"Mr. de Luca," a strong Italian accented man says as he walks out and down a few steps.

Antonio takes his hand as he reaches the bottom.

"Mrs de Luca, I presume?" he shows me a light smile and even though I'm mentally I screaming, I still nod. "Mr. Arnold Giuseppe," he extends his hand.

"Nirah," I smile and he shakes my hand.

He leads Antonio and I into the jet and my jaw drops as I look around. I hear Arnold and Antonio speak some Italian as I walk further in further.

After introducing me to the pilot, co pilot and two flight attendants, I could finally sit down and relax.

I sat down opposite Antonio and he reclined in his seat, throwing his head back. He let out a heavy sigh and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He's fucking gorgeous.

He lifted his torso upwards, sliding down just a little lower. He licked his bottom lip as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I crossed my legs as my eyes slowly followed up from his legs, up to his chest then finally his lips.