Chapter 1

I woke up, my face was covered in sute. I smelled burning wood and a mix of metal, I was looking for a way out of a thick fog ; until, all I could see was black. I wiped my eyes and beside me was a doctor and a police man.
"Good evening, miss spring is it?" The police man questioned.
"Yeah I guess" my eyes where hazy and all I could taste was burned wood.
"I'm sorry to say your mother and father has passed to the fire. Your brother and yourself are the only survivors, your brother is completely fine on the bright side." He looked firm but a solid tear fell down his face.

This is where my new life started.
Hi by the way!
I'm Aubry Leigh Spring! I have a younger brother who's name is Parker Lee Spring, we used to have a rough past. But now we live in a rather loud foster home. The people we live is : Stephany baker and her husband Lucas baker their 3 children chloe, Michael and chelsey baker. Chelsey is the oldest she's 17 chloe she is 15 and michel he is 6 Parker's age so they get along just fine. I'm around Chelsey's age we do get along but she doesn't really talk to me that much. I swear the only people I talk to are Stephany Lucas and Parker.

"AUBRY!!" Parker yelled as Micheal was chasing him in a Batman costume. It's world book day today and Michael and Parker had to have matching costumes so he went as the joker.
"What is is Parker I'm doing my homework!" I sighed as I watched Micheal and Parker run around the hallways.
"I'm gonna get you joker!" Micheal yelled as Parker was running as fast as he could away from him on the urge of tears.

Chelsey and chloe where still at school doing some after school clubs. Chelsey does after school tutoring as she's in the sixth form and helps out the year 11's about to do their exams. And for chloe she does art club.
"Aubry dear?" Stephany called for me, she was in the kitchen prepping for dinner. "The postman is at the door can you get it darling?"she was saying while browning the mince.

I opened the door and got the letters form the postman and thanked him. One was for me?