after the gameover(chapter 2 gameover)s

Safalin's help

“Yes, you’ll devote your life to me, won’t you? And i’ll be sure to make your brain into mush” sara kept saying thank you over and over again  “shh miss sara, someone could hear you” sara nodded and stopped blabling her thanks “good… now perk up if ranger or the others see you like this I may get hurt, and I won't be able to help you. And the device will be useless” sara got up to her feet and nodded as she 
wiped her eyes and face to calm herself. Safeline smiled “now you should go back to want you were doing and act as before, come back after night and everyone’s asleep” sara nodded and left all she could think of was how Safaline could use the device later, until she bumped into alice who asked for rekos tokens. she remembered what she was having to do “sara chidouin are you ok your mind seems like it is eals where” alice asked he seemed genuinely worried “i’m fine, i just wish it were night soon...”

Q-taro's escape

This is multiple parts depending on grouping

“...I’m sorry… sara….” qtaro said as he put the last token in the mischen, sara then fell to the ground as her collar started beeping. all she could see was the light from the door and all she could hear was the beeping. “Q-taro… why?” she muttered. After a bit she heard a voice talking to her “sara calm down please” but she couldn't it was like she was frozen as she saw a blur of blonde and pale skin color was shaking her

An announcement In all attraction’s
“Someone has taken the ticket to the exit, it would be cruel to have you continue an attraction during your last moments so all of the attractions have been deactivated. And yes we had informed the one who took the tiket that if they took it they would be killing off the rest of you and we offered a refund for the me-tokens they spent. So enjoy your last moment with whoever you are with right now” 

hide and seek(nao and gin)
Gin and nao were hiding behind a rock when their collars started to beep, and the monster collapsed to the ground as a hidden speaker told them what was happening “W-what meow!”gin shouted as he hugged nao. “B-big sis nao! Woof! I’m scared, meow!” nao held gin tightly “gin uh….! I’m… gin i’m sorry I couldn't protect you!” nao kept apologizing and  the two were sobbing as the two held each other.

Spirit shutter (kanna and sou)
Kanna held the camera and was about to click when her and sous collars started beeping and all the spierts disappeared as a hidden speaker told them the message. Kanna started crying and shaking. sou ran over to her and rubbed her ba³ nodded and started counting with sou as the beeping continued

In the hall (keji, alice and reko)
Reko and keji were talking and alice was looking outside at the seeming fake window when their collars started beeping and Safaline walked in with another reko behind her looking really upset. reko immediately got at her about the collars beeping and a clone of herself, but she didn’t pay attention to her and just went on to talking ”someone has traded their me-tokens for the exist ticket, so i brought the real reko out of the room of lies so she can spend her last moments with her friends. Before you ask we offered the person a refund for the tokens since we didn’t tell you all the others would die. But they didn’t except.. Now come on” she pulled the other reko way and let the real reko stay in the hall. Everyone was quite. 

Reko turned to look at Alice and saw his head hung low and she knew he wanted to tear up and cry out in frustration. She walked over to him and looked over to keji and nodded at the door he said “i’ll go search for sara” and walked out to find sara. Once she was alone with alice she let her own tears fall she felt dumb for being so made at him. “Alice…” he looked up, he still was trying to compose himself. “Yes reko?” He asked she just pull his arm to bring him into a hug, “i’m sorry alice for being so resentful to you… but for whatever time we have left can we be brother and sister again?” alice was stunned but responded after a moment. “I would like that…”