Chapter 1

Her name was Alexandra it suited her but her new name is Jordan, ever since she was a little girl they called her trouble. Her brother who we shall never speak of picked on her for her condition and the divorce her parents had when she was two after that she was never the same. Before everything happend she was a sweet looking girl, very intelligent but with a very smart mouth.

Jordan's parents got divorced when she was two, she always blamed her self but never told anyone. Ever since her brother was sent to live with their dad in California she felt felt a huge weight be lifted off her shoulder but her brother mean words stuck in her her head she was a freak.

Jordan wanted a change only  because of her condition, Jordan has AAD (Not Real) it stands for Aggression Anxiety Disorder. She can't control it, it's triggered is when she is in a very emotional place or very annoyed. The only side effect of her condition is one side of her hair is white and the other is black but she wears a wig to cover it up ever since she was three. The only thing that didn't change was her love for dance. She has over a hundred trophies and 20 national titles And now she's moving to California to help with the family business their mafia is the Fangs each and every person in the family has a tattoo of vampire fangs on there arm except Jordan but she does have a few piercings. Back to the story.

                                               Jordan POV

"Mom do we have to?" I say "Yes i thought you missed your dad" My mom questions " I do it's just...i'll be leaving my friends and what about Aubella." I say "Let me guess Bebita [baby girl] you don't want to face your brother do you?" mom says "Mom that was 8 years ago if he comes at me again I'll put him in a hospital  but yeah i don't wanna face him because I don't  want a repeat  of eight years ago." I say looking down "I promise you'll get along with him." Mom says then kisses my head "wanna bet" i say under my breath and get back to packing.

            Andrew POV

"Seriously Dad she agreed to go" I say surprised  "yep and your gonna help me get her room ready".  "So we need pink and  blue paint, glitter and-" "Son i get it you want make up everything to Alex but maybe we should just put a bed a dresser and a TV  and let her decide what she wants to do with it" dad says "fine" "Good now come on in the mood for whiskey ." he says walking towards the kitchen "I'm in the mood for a beer." I walk over and grab a beer. *ding dong* I look at the monitor and see it's my uncles Ambrose and Kon. "It's open" I yell "Hey kid" Ambrose says " You know I'm 21 right" "yeah but were older" Kon says with his Russian accent  "so who is excited to see little Alex I know I am" Ambrose says while grabbing a beer.

"so how do you think it's gonna be with Alex around" Dad says "she probably is gonna be excited to see you guys, except me" I say "Hey she probably forgot about it" Kon says patting my back "hopefully" I think to myself.

                                           Jordan Pov (start song)

My alarm goes off playing Tag your it. I hit the snooze button and check the time it's 8:00 am our flight takes off at 10:00 am. I get up head to my bathroom not much is in it the rest of rest of our stuff is either in storage or in a suit cases, I wasn't gonna put my inventions in storage so I wrapped each one in bubble rap put them in a metal case and in a duffel bag. Once I'm done brushing my teeth I throw on a sweater and some sweatpants. 3 hour and 58 minutes and were in first class, once I'm done me and mom puts everything in the car.While she double checks our flight. I go to the farm and see my animals. I had a lot of memories here I learned how to ride a horse, I helped deliver a pig and sheep. I'm gonna miss this place. "Hey Bebita time to go." Mom says I nod and walk out the house,Goodbye Home

" Mom says I nod and walk out the house,Goodbye Home