Chapter 7

Ahh that was good nap I open my eyes and see a hospital room what the hell

Ahh that was good nap I open my eyes and see a hospital room what the hell. I see cuffs around my hands and feet but theirs a lock around them all ,I shake my hair and a Bobby pin falls out. Wait I feel them texture of the cuffs this is like cheap leather I use all my strength and rip the cuff off my arm. I unlock the rest and get up off the bed I  just now realize theirs a cast on my hand. I shrug and walk out the hospital room I look around and se bunch of nurses and doctor and tons of people that look like therapist.

I see a sign that says special children floor " their you are why aren't you in circle time with the other kids" some lady says to me " um circle time? How old do you think I am?" I say " circle time is for all ages honey come on let's go join" she and try's to drag my I use my AAD strength and make it hard for her to drag me. " listen lady I'm not in that group I just woke up here with a cast on my hand and me tied down to a hospital bed so no 'come on honey' because that's not what's finna happen" I say.

I turn back to my room and see my family yelling at the nurses and doctors " you people had one job and that's for my daughter to be taken cared of not kidnapped, if my daughter is not brought back here in the next thirty minutes I will go after your precious little wife and maybe that secretary you've been fucking behind her back sure she loved to know. Hate for your side chick to lose her kid" I hear my dad say and can see the doctor trembling.

"Mom,Dad why you bring me to the hospital I'm fine" I say and go back to the bed " Jordan baby do you remember anything that happened to your hand so I know wether or not to shoot your father" mom says and give a hard glare at dad. "Dad didn't do this I-" I say then stop before I rat myself out.

" tell me what you did Now Jordan" dad says " fine dad,Ambrose,Kon and Andrew came to get me from the audition and they embarrassed me in there mom so bad I just got so mad I just had to get out my anger" I say" what's does that mean miga" mom says "I may or may have not punched a brick wall
causing that earthquake around the building." I say and grab my phone like nothing happened.

"Jordan what you did is serious you broken your hand and have to wear that for a whole 2 months do you not realize your actions have consequences" mom says " yes mom I do ok , I'm reminded every day that what ever my AAD causes someone gets hurt you think I wanted to be this way? No I rather be a  prissy little girl with not backbone just like I was years ago we all make mistakes get over it" I say I get up and go to the bathroom and slam the door.

I Change out of the gown and walk out I see just Ambrose,dad Jack,kon and Andrew in here " Jordan we're sorry we didn't mean for you to feel embarrassed" Ambrose says I nod at him excepting his apology . " come on the doctor said you can go" we all walk out but mom pulls me back for a second
"Miga I'm sorry I just don't want you to let them get the best of you ,your strong show them that" she says " it's ok mom I'm sorry too" she kisses my cheek and we go home .
......
We get home a little later but that's because dad picked up pizza we all wash our hands and I grab two slices and sit down. "so Jordan ready to start high school" Krusha ask " I feel good about it as long as they stay in their lane I'll stay in mine" I say and take a bite of pizza. " miga this is a new start so that means no fighting, blackmailing or terrifying students to do your evil bidding." Mom says and eat her pizza

"Aww have them do my evil bidding is my favorite" i say and pout "seems like you and Jackson will have some classes together" dad says "how do you know that?." "i got an email about your school schedule and their sending your uniform should be here later at night" dad says i finish my food and go upstairs i hear a voice "Jordan, Jordan i know you hear me let me out come on let us play." The voice says getting louder , I run into my room and slam the bathroom door shut.

I look in the mirror "stop just stop leave me alone Im not like you" l don't have control over my body any more my eyes turn red. " come on Jordan we had so much fun together terrorizing people,making mean girls cry ,showing boys up that's the Jordan i know." " I'm not you your some evil alter ego that like to hurt people for fun if i go crazy it's because I'm defending myself were different."

"We're not so different Jordan don't fight it let us out we can rule this world with an iron fist just let go" I shake my head " I'LL NEVER BE LIKE YOU!" I fall to the floor i look at myself in the mirror and see my eyes back to normal. "I won't you let you out ,I never will,not again". I hurry and change and lay down today has been crazy too crazy.

Sorry i haven't posted in a while eighth grade is harder than i thought I'll try to update weekly.

Don't forget to vote!

Question?

1002 words