Chapter 1

There you are.

Watching some post about your favourite game again.

As your mother screaming from downstairs to get your attention.

But did you heard her?

No.

Since you're listening to your music with your earphones plug in.

As you keep scrolling on your phone. A news pop out.

' Genshin Impacts 2.7 patch will be delayed due to COVID-19 lockdown in Shanghai '

" Aww.. it's going to be boring after Ayaka's banner.. still though, wish people at Shanghai will be fine soon. "

You mumbled as you silently pray .

All of sudden , your door bursted open and come in with your angry mom.

" Y/N DID YOU NOT HEAR THAT I KEPT ON CALLING YOUR NAME? "

Your mother scream at you with her slipper in her hands .

" Ahaha.. nope.. I got my earphone plug in so-"

Before you finished your sentence, your mom came closer to you and pull your ear.

" I'm sick of your excuses, now follow me downstairs. "

She said as she started to pull you downstairs with you screaming in pain , wanting her to stop her action.

" Now sit and eat you damn dinner. You didn't even eat anything this morning and afternoon . How can you not starve to dead yet? "

You mother speak as she take a seat Infront of you and trying to start a conversation.

" Ma.. I'm just not that hungry.. "

You said as you eat your food little by little while playing with some of them using you fork.

" Stop playing with your food and eat properly. "

Your mom slightly slap your hand to stop you from doing and and she succeed.

" .. y/n ? "

" Mhm ? "

" Me and your father will go on a business trip for few mon- "

There she goes again.

Always out with father everyday.

They don't even spare some times spending with you.

That's one of the reason you always keep yourself in your room.

Clank

" Again ?"

You put your fork and knife on you plate aggressively.

Clearly showing her that you're pissed.

" Listen y/n.. we really have an important client this year. We won't miss our chanc- "

Your mother try to convince you but you stand up from your chair and goes upstairs.

" Understood, do whatever you want. "

You slam your door close as you goes inside of your room and threw yourself on your bed.

You bury you face in your pillow and groaned.

" It's always ALWAYS always with the ' business trip ' excuses.. can't they just spend some time with their daughter ..? All I wanted is just a normal family like others.. "