Chapter 2

" Oh hello Traveler. I'm afraid you couldn't have come at a better time.. "

Katherine says as the Traveler stand infront of her.

" What's wrong? Have something's bad happened? "

The traveler's companion said as Katherine reply with a sigh and slightly frustrated facial emotion.

" Unfortunately.. yes ,we need all the help from our adventures that we can get.. "

She said as she sigh and puts her hands on her forehead.

" So .. I've an extremely urgent commission for you traveler. "

" There was a meteor shower last nigh.. "

She continued.

" The strike zone was very large.. it cover the entire countryside of Monstadt and Liyue. "

" The meteor seems to harbor some kinds of power.. "

" When people touch them , they would be sent into a deep sleep. And the Guilds had confirm it's a dangerous thing to be close with. "

" That's.. Really seems to be serious. "

The companion said again.

" Yes it is. We have never encounter something like this before.. So Traveler, would you willing to take this commission? "

The traveler agree and they both chat a little more.

You secretly heard their conversation from the roof .

" That's when Scaramouche appear.. I have to join this investigation with them. "

You thought with very much confident but a problem pop out.

" How can I communicate with them.. If I appear to join this so sudden..it's suspicious.. "

You think and think to find a way to become closer with them but nothing comes out.

Until you saw them walk away and you came out of your thought and quickly fly to them.

On the way , you keep hiding here and there until you lost them.

" Oh no. How did they went so fast , they're literally infront of me ju- "

" Who ? "

A familiar voice rang behind you as you're too scared to turn around. You can be killed in any second.

" Is that just a violet flying thing? "

You heard a high pitched voice.

You turn around and saw the traveler with Paimon.

" Still.. why are they following us though. "

They continued to walk to their destination as you don't have any choice but to follow them.

Until two of them lost their way .

" Uhh.. Paimon surely think this isn't the path way to our destination right..? "

Paimon scratches her hair and looks left and right.

" How do I know? I hardly even know this worl- "

Before Traveler can continue their words , you fly to them and bump your head into their shoulder and point your head.

" Are you asking us to follow you? "

You nod.

" I don't know if we can trust you but okay..? "