Of course you can, love

~Dans Povs~

I woke up around one in the afternoon. The first thing in my mind was Phil I wanted to text him so bad but is it too soon will he think I'm despite? I just agreed to text him after I'm done making coffee, or souls I invite him for some coffee? I sat there thinking hard wondering which should I do. I decided to call him and invite him. I picked up the piece of paper and dialled the digits in +445673959296 it rang four times at first I thought he wasn't going to answer but then I Hurd a faint sound three the phone. "Phil?" I asked "oh hi Dan" he said his voice groudy as if he just woke up. "Oh I'm so sorry Phil I didn't mean to wake you!" I apologise sincerely and I Hurd a faint giggle "Dan it's okay I needed to wake up anyways" I smiled probley looking like a fool but I didn't care. "So Phil..-" I started "uh I was wondering if you--" I continued. God I'm so awkward I thought, "yeah Dan" he interrupted. "Oh right I was wondering if you wanted to come over and I don't know hang out" I spill out my words just waiting for his rejection. "YES! Of course what's your address" I can feel my cheeks getting bright red. "I'll just share my location with you on iMessage so you can just find me faster!" i said excitedly. "Yay alright see you in a bit!" He said and hung up. I jumped up then realise my flat was a mess. I hurried up and picked up all the cloths that littered the floor and threw them in the laundry bin. I threw all the dishes into the dish washer and hurried to start it. As I just finish I here the door bell ring. Wow that was quick? Maybe he lives close I thought to my self. I hurried up to the door and opened it and greeted Phil. "Hi" I breathed out smiling at the older boy, "hi" he replied not letting go of eye contact. Instead of shaking hands he brought me into a hug, I'm not complaining at all I mean I wish I could be here for ever but I can't help not think that he might actually feel the same way I do. "Do you want anything to drink or anything?" "Im fine" he breathed out, "so what do you want to do?" "We can play video games and relax" I smiled and he nodded excitedly.

~2 months later~

It's been 2 months since I met Phil. Truthfully I don't think I can hide that I love him anymore, I just can't take it anymore I just want to kiss him so bad but I know I can't, I also don't want to ruin our relationship we have now. I started to panic until I Hurd the door open. I sighed and pushed my self up and opened the door to see a cheery phil. "Phil!" I said greeting him to a hug. "Dan!" he exclaimed "what brings you here?" I said smiling "I just really wanted your company" he smiled back. "Awe Phil! What's wrong? I know something is wrong!" I said worriedly "nothing Dan don't worry about it" he answered walking in to the lounge "so there is something wrong" I answered following him. "Dan I said don't worry about it" I stood there in shock, Phil snapping back? That usually isn't him. "sorry" he mumbles and looks down. "Its okay" I whisper to him and picks up his chin so I can look at him. "Ah fuck it" he curses and smashes his lips on to mine. I stood there in shock as this is really happening. I start to kiss back then pecked his lips and rested my forehead on his. "I've been waiting for this from the first time I saw you" I confessed.

"I love you Dan"

"I love you too Phil" I smiled and kissed him once more.