Welcome To The Team

"Welcome to the Ghostbusters!" Abby says to you. You're sitting in front of Abby Yates, Patty Tolan, and Erin Gilbert, three out of four of the Ghostbusters. Three days ago, you read an ad in the paper for a job as the Ghostbusters' official personal relations manager. After they saved the entire city from total destruction from ghosts, you felt that you owed them your life. The least you could do is loan them your PR and management skills.

"I'm happy to be apart of the team," you respond beaming. "When should I start?"

"Can you start now?" Erin asks, chuckling.

"I'd be happy to," you respond. 

- - - 

*1st day on the job, Monday*

"Who's this?" a blonde haired woman asks as she enters the lab.

"Holtzmann, this is-" Patty started. 

You turned to Holtzmann, sticking out your hand, "Y/N, the new PR manager of the Ghostbusters. It's nice to meet you."

Instead of shaking your hand, she bows to you and kisses it, "Holtzmann, Jillian Holtzmann. And I am 100% jazzed to meet you."

You were just as 'jazzed' to meet Holtzmann as she was to meet you. As soon as you saw her, you never wanted to take your eyes off of her. She had beautiful blue eyes that were hidden behind a pair of yellow glasses. Her blonde curly hair was tied up in a funky bun, pieces of her hair fell out and framed her face perfectly. She was wearing a navy blue tank top, gray cargo jeans, black combat boots, and a 'screw you' necklace. Something about her took your breath away.

"Holtz here is our resident crazy person and gadget builder," Patty says, walking over and putting her arm around Jillian.

"That's me," Holtzmann says, winking at you.

"Speaking of," Abby says, walking into the room, "Didn't you have something new to show us?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Holtzmann says, dancing over to what seemed to be her spot in the lab. "Look at this baby!" She holds up what looks to be a grenade. "GHOST GRENADE!" she sing hollers.

"Is that, safe?" Abby questions. You were wondering the same thing.

"Probably," Holtz sings, "It shouldddd only work on ghosts, but it may or may not cause regular explosions as well. The goal is for it to only cause ghosts to explode into a pile of ectoplasm grossness."

You listen to the Ghostbusters continue to talk about Holtzmann's new inventions while you go back to typing on your laptop. 

"And done!" you say, looking up from your computer a few minutes later, "Come check it out."

Holtz puts down her grenade and walks over, Patty and Abby follow. Holtz puts her head on your shoulder to look at your screen. Your heartrate speeds up and you try not to get distracted by Jillian's head on your shoulder.

"The Ghostbusters now have an official website, an Instagram, and a Twitter account," you show the girls your screen, clicking through the tabs you have open, showing the website and social media accounts. 

"Oooo, me like," Holtz says, still resting on your shoulder. 

"Erin already gave me the information I need to create the 'about us' section, I just have to add your pictures." 

"Wow," Abby said, "This is perfect."

"You're killing it," Patty says, giving you an approving high five.