Brand New City

I got up extra early today, it was the day I'd see my new apartment for the first time! So naturally to mentally prep for everything that needed to be done today I put on some music.

As I was doing my makeup Twilight by Boa came on, which I was totally feeling!

Humming to the song as I got dressed in something cute yet easy to move in perfectly preparing myself for a day of physical activity.

"Outfit complete!" I smiled doing a 360 in front of the mirror.

Now all I need is to fix my hair. I moisturize my hair and put in a few other products for my curls to pop. "Aaaaand voila!"

Morning routine complete, just in time

Morning routine complete, just in time. Right as I had made sure my things were in the right boxes and my backpack had everything I could possibly need in a day, I got a call. It was from none other than Ms. Megan Matthews, or as I like to call her Double M.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Are you ready for today?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Think of it as an adventure! You'll have so many new places to explore!"

"... Alright."

"Anyways the movers are headed there soon and so am I."

⁎ ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ time skip⁎ ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I was blasting some classic rock through my earbuds in Double M's car when she had announced that we had (FINALLYYYY) entered Gotham. "Whoa! DUDE!" I popped my head out the window to get a better look at a ridiculously huge building. It had the words 'Wayne Ent.' in big letters on its side.

"IT'S SOO BIG!" I smile in amazement but then catch what I just said and quickly follow it up with "That's what she said!" Making sure I yelled loud enough for other drivers to hear.

"Y/N!!" Ms. Matthews yells at me most likely out of embarrassment. Which only made me laugh harder.

Sitting back down, I turn to her with an innocent look, "So what's on the itinerary for today?"

"Well, first we're going to get you acquainted with the photographers and other creatives working on your first job out here." I tilted my head a little in curiosity. "Creatives?"

"That's right! You'll be a model for an art project!"

"WAIT WHAT?! REALLY?! NO WAY!!" This was always a dream gig of mine. I mean c'mon it's the best thing ever artistic makeup, imaginative sets, and backgrounds.

Not to mention the artists were always super cool (especially the artists who did shrooms or weed. What?? I like to bum cigs and weed. So what?).

"Now you're excited." She sighs clearly done with my bs.

We walk into the intended venue, introduce ourselves and get a briefing on the project. It was just a few simpler shots for today but they still served refreshments (THANK GODD I AM STARVING).

Here I am just enjoying the free food and talking to another model named Anastasia until I hear some chatter. I couldn't make out any of the things said though.

So I turn around out of curiosity to see a professional and classy woman who looked to be showing off art pieces to a tall, melancholic man with dark hair.

Oh did I mention he was a major hottie (like zamnn zaddyy tf)!

Apparently the chatter started because he's like a really big deal around here. Like his nickname is Prince of Gotham kinda big deal!

I noticed the man steal a few glances at me, so I decide to smile at him. The moment I did so his entire disposition seemed a bit.... fidgety?

"Someone likes you~!" Anastasia said with what I can only describe as the biggest grin I've ever seen.

"...Very funny, but I highly doubt that."

I laughed a little as my hair began to cover my eyes giving me cool curly, fluffy, soft bangs.

"Oh yeah? Then how about we turn to see if he's still looking, just for fun, k? If he is then I'm right. Deal?"

"Only if you promise not to talk about it anymore. " I sighed. This bet didn't even make sense, staring doesn't automatically mean that someone likes you. Does it???

"Can I talk about it if I'm right?"

"Alright, deal."

A/N: W0WZ3RZ! I lowkey didn't think I'd make this chapter so long buuuutt here we are! ◑﹏◐

Lmk what you guyz think!

Nd as alwayz:

Sled fast

Smoke grass

Eat ass

😎