Will Byers

My confident

Will Byers has been your best friend since birth you were there for each other all the time

Will was there when you lost your first tooth or when someone was being mean to you.

You were there for will when everything happened with his family, or when the party had an argument, or when someone forgot to make a campaign for your weekly D and D game.

You were there with either some kind advice, a big smile ,a warm hug and a campaign for D and D.

That's what Will loved about you.

That's what Joyce and Jonathan loved about you as well. Not only were you Wills best friend, but also like a daughter to Joyce and a sister to Jonathan.

But when Will disappeared you were most affected, you were sad all the time and like a ticking time bomb one moment you were happy next you were screaming and crying.
You even punched Troy in the jaw for calling Will stupid.

But things got worse when they announced that Will was dead. You got physically ill you isolated yourself refusing to talk to anyone. You wouldn't even talk to Joyce.

You even stopped eating, you realised you had feelings for Will and of course you only notice after he's dead. You didn't see the point in living anymore.

Your parents were so worried about you they took you to the hospital. And a few days later you heard a bunch of commotion but you didn't care until you heard a voice that you never thought you'd hear again.

It was Will "Where's Y/N?" he was asking.

I ran out of my hospital room towards his voice and I saw him lying there , on the hospital, looking pale and cold.

A nurse came up to me and told me I shouldn't be out of my room. But I pleaded to be able to stay with Will. "Please can I stay in here with Will, I won't disturb him I just want to see him he is my best friend. Please!"

The nurse gave in eventually, "So long as you don't overexert yourself your still very weak." and then she left leaving me and Will together alone.

"Will?" I asked "Will are you okay?"

He opened his eyes looked at you and smiled you hugged.

He wouldn't talk about what happened to him. He never wanted to again but after a few days of your comforting smiles and casual chats.
He realised who could talk to you and he wanted to talk to you about it. So he gave in and told you everything.

About the Upside Down and the Demogorgan beast that tried to kill him. He started to cry and you felt really bad so you grabbed his hand.

"Don't worry Will, that thing will never, ever hurt you again. Because I like you in more than a friend way and won't let anything bad happen to you. I lost you once I couldn't handle losing you again." you smiled reassuringly but Will stopped crying and stared at you.

"You like me as more than a friend he?" asked just staring into your eyes.

Your mind was racing with hundreds of excuses but you decided you didn't want to hide it anymore.
You sighed "Yes Will I like like you and I always have deep down but I didn't want to ruin our friendship"

Will grabbed your hands in his "Y/N I like like you to, will you be my girlfriend?"

You only had one answer "Yes!"

You had found your confident with Will.

Will had found his confident with you.