Gally [1]

The new greenie came up today, which means it's bonfire night. I'm prepared to get completely wasted with the help of Gally's drink recipe, recently I've been losing all hope of getting out of this shuck maze. The boys light up the huge fire and everyone is drinking, eating, and laughing. I've already finished one glass of Gally's recipe and ate some chicken, I already am starting to feel buzzed. I go over to the table that has a big pot of the mysterious drink, Gally is pouring more glasses and he spots me coming towards him.

"Please tell me you didn't finish your first drink already," Gally says with a look of concern.

"I did, and I'm coming for a second," I say with a smile.

"Okay, but don't drink too much or else you'll throw up."

"Yeah yeah okay," I say as he hands me the drink. "Thanks, Gal!" I say as I walk away. I scan the crowd to see who I should sit with when I see Newt and the greenie sitting against a log. I walk over and sit next to Newt. "Hey Greenie, I'm Y/n," I say.

"Hi," the greenie says, still trying to accept his situation. Newt begins telling the greenie about the runners as I chug my drink. "How long have they been looking for a way out?" He asks.

"About three years," Newt says, slightly cringing.

"What?! and you still haven't found a way out?"

"Hey, it's easier said than done. Hear that?" He pauses as the maze changes. "That's the maze, it changes every night."

"Yeah and that's why I'm getting hammered tonight!" I say while raising my empty glass.

"Geez y/n! Isn't that you're second drink?" Newt says.

"Indeed it is, and I'm gonna go get another one," I say while pushing myself up. As I walk back over to the table that Gally is at I can feel it starting to hit. My legs feel numb and my head is light as a cloud. "Gally!" I say with a huge smile.

"Oh no, no way you're already back for more," he says.

"I am," I say

"Y/n, you're going to get sick," He says, worried.

"Please Gally, just one more I promise," I say, giving him puppy eyes. I'm the only one in the glade that can get away with this, he's always had a soft spot for me.

"Fine, but after this, you are cut off," He says sternly.

"Yay! Thank you, Gal!" I say and I grab the drink. He smiles at me as I walk over to Minho. 

"How many drinks have you had?" Minho asks, raising an eyebrow.

"This is my third," I say

"Holy shuck," Minho says while laughing. We both sit and watch Gally fight some of the gladers, winning every time. Gally pushes someone into the greenie and challenges him to fight. The two of them wrestle and ends with the greenie hitting his head on the ground.

"Thomas! I remember my name! I'm Thomas!" The greenie jumps up, excited to remember the sliver of information that he could. Everyone is cheering and jumping around when Gally comes and sits next to me. Minho had left during all the commotion so I had been alone until now.

"How you feel?" Gally asks, leaning back.

"Great," I say as a laydown and rest my head on his lap. Suddenly I am beyond tired and start dozing off.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed," Gally says quietly, I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm not even tired!" I protest, the truth is that I want to cherish this moment with Gally. I've always had a secret crush on him, even if everyone thought he was a shank.

"If you say so," Gally says, as he brushed the hair out of my hair. Then, I slowly drift into sleep.

3rd person POV

"Alright, time for bed," Alby says to the gladers that are still awake. Newt walks over to Gally and y/n. 

"Do you want me to take her to her hammock?" Newt asks Gally

"No it's okay, I got it," Gally says. He slowly gets out from under y/n and then picks her up. Gally brings y/n to her hammock and places her in it. He's about to walk away when y/n wakes up.

"Gally," y/n whispers. "Stay with me?"

Gally turns around and y/n pulls him into the hammock. Y/n adjusts so she can lay her head on his chest. They fall asleep in each other's arms.