1

My name is Katherine Swan. But everyone calls me Kat. I'm the younger twin sister of Bella Swan and this is my story.

"I'm gonna miss the sun." Bella dreamily said looking at the sky.

"Why? It's not like you're ever outside. You can tell by your pale skin." Katherine remarked looking at Bella curious.

"You are your father daughter." Renee, the mother of Bella and Kat Swan, commented to her youngest daughter as she walked outside with her newly husband Phil to the car trunk to help him put the girls suitcase into the trunk.

"You're one to talk." Bella pointed out and giving Kat a playfully glare.

"I never claimed to love the sun." Kat shrugged and playfully glares at her mother. "And no offense, mom, but dad gets my sense of humor." She sighed out before looking back at Bella with a smirk. "Oh, I call shout gun when dad picks us up."

"That's not fair." Bella huffed out.

Kat shrugs with a smug smile. "Well, life isn't fair. Also, I'm younger, cooler, and hotter."

"I'm going miss Phoenix, though." Bella sighed out and changed the subject back.

"This is good for us. And for dad." Kat softly told her older twin sister.

"I know...." Bella trail off.

"He misses you." Kat pointed out, and she kisses Bella cheek as her mother Renee walk up to the girls while their step-father Phil finishes putting the last two suitcase in the car trunk.

Renee thrusts her phone at her twin daughters as the girls try to hide their smile.

"It won't work again, baby." Renee sheepishly told Bella and Kat.

Kat smirked before grabbing her mother cellphone and looked at it. "You put it on hold on."

"I did?" Renee wonders as her youngest daughter hand her cellphone to her oldest daughter.

"Look, you even call Mexico." Bella and Kat tease their mother as they hand her cellphone back then she pushes them both playfully and the three fits into laughters.

"I'll figure it out. You guys gotta be able to reach me and Phil on the road." Renee commented in a worried tone.

"And we will." Kat reassured her mother.

"Now you know if you change your mind, I'll race from wherever the game is." Renne said with strained expression which tell the girls how much she willing to sacrifice herself for them.

"We won't change our minds, mom." Bella offers with a fake smile.

"I know you won't." Renne said looking at Kat who nod and smiled at her mother. Renee then looks at Bella. "You've always hated Forks."

"It's not about Forks. It's about dad. I mean three weeks a year. We barely know each other. Mom, I want to go." Bella firmly says.

"You have Katherine...." Renne pointed out as she touches her youngest daughter cheek as Bella nodded. "And she got you." She added touching Bella cheek as Kat nodded. "You'll be fine..... you both will be...."

Bella squeezes her younger twin sister hand and Kat squeeze her back tightly.

"Mom will be fine." Kat reassured. "This is going to be great for all of us."