CHAPTER 2

The girls were already done with their work at the Barb and they were heading back to their hostel. ( it was already 6 p.m.)
Lily: Today was very stressful I pray never to get into a fight with Peggy again.
Larrisa:  Although today was stressful but we did it for Emily.
Emily: Guys I'm very sorry for putting you into trouble and I will make it up to you I have decided to make french fries for supper.
Larrisa: wake up from your dreams we still live in an hostel where cooking is not allowed.
Emily: And that is why I have the keys to the kitchen actually I didn't steal it, but when I went to the restroom I begged the cook for the key and  boom he  gave me the key.
Lily:  (yells) This is like the happiest night of my life in the Academy.
Emily: you guys should head to my room (gives Larissa the keys) and just give me 20 minutes also you can use my laptop.
Larrisa; Babe you are the best.
Lily: do you mind also bringing some ketchups
Emily; (smiles) No qualms just 20 minutes I'll be back.

IN EMILY'S ROOM
         Larrisa opened the door and entered inside together with Lily.
Lily: So what are we watching on Emily's laptop
Larissa: (Sadly) did you notice anything about Emily today.
Lily: (trying to unlock Emily's laptop )No, wait actually I did (face Larissa) she was trying to avoid the topic about Tob.
Larissa: No silly I think she's still down about her past
          Lily was an outspoken and cute girl she was also the youngest, she's 15 years old but Larrisa was a reserved and pretty she was 16 years old the same age with Emily.
Lily: let's keep that aside for now how long are you going to keep the truth away from her?
Larissa: as long as Madame Gina is ready to tell her.
Lily: I think we should tell her the truth as her best friends we shouldn't keep anything away from her.
           Emily enter the room with a tray in a hand Larissa and Lily stopped talking.
Emily: taadah, I'm here now so we can dig in.
Lily: (had a sad expression) did you bring the ketchup ?
Emily: didn't forget that.
Lily; (screamed) I love you (gave her a tight hug).
Emily: why haven't you started watching any movie (dropped the tray beside a table and sat on the bed with them)I downloaded a new movie yesterday I guess the name is..........
Larissa: (interrupted )there is something I want to tell you.
Lily: no let's talk about the movie (whispers to Larissa)  I thought you said not yet.
Emily: what are you guys whispering about?
Larissa: actually I wanted to tell you that ----
Lily: (Cut in quickly) nothing she just wanted to ask if anyone caught you cooking.
Emily; I don't think that's what she wanted to talk about Larissa speak on
Lily: I said she isn't going to tell you anything only the question I asked.
Emily: (getting angry) Lily, do you mind keeping quiet here no one is talking to you.
Larissa: ok take it easy actually Lily was half right about what I wanted to ask
Lily: really?
Larissa: actually I wanted to tell you that you can tell us anything we will always be there for you, actually I realise that you were a bit sad today and I understand this is your second year at the Academy, and I understand that you might not be totally free with everyone and you might not want to share your problems here, but I can assure you you can tell us we are all ears.
Emily: wow, so that is what you wanted to tell me, thanks.
Lily: (hugs her) we love you a lot
Larissa: now do you want to talk about what happened to you?
Emily: fine (breathes heavily) actually today is my mom's birthday.
Lily: Awwn we should have made a cake or done something special today.
Larissa: but on the other hand we served punishment through out the day.
Lily: I know this might sound personal but you do know I'm quite inquisitive right?
Emily: that i know, go on.
Lily: what separated you from your mum
Emily: actually it's quite personal but I will answer, so like my mum didn't die only my dad did. My mum works for an organisation that deals with chemical and I was always like a lab rat for my mum, my mum never really cared about me or  my well-being all she wanted was more wealth and all she only cared about riches. That is why my mum to everyone is the most popular scientist Daniella Perkins.
Lily: (cuts in) your mum is Daniella Perkins?
Emily: see she always steals the show.
Lily: oh sorry go on.
Emily: when it was 2 days to my 14th birthday I was injected with a particular chemical according to them it was to cure my Dyslexia but it did too much and it had an effect on me and then I ran from home, I was always tired of being a lab rat.
Larissa:  Wait you have Dyslexia?
Emily: That is what my report says.
Lily: That is why madam Gina is so particular.about you.
Larrisa: How did you get cured?
Emily: The chemicals messed with my brain and I gained the most weirdest thing in the world.
Both: What?!
Emily: You guys won't believe me.
lily: just say it.
Emily: SUPER SENSITIVITY.
Both: (Gasp).