02

Alohandro's POV

"Gago ang sakit."

Kahit iyon pa ang sinabi ko, mas idiniin ni Thyri ang cotton at gauze ang hita ko. Why would she aimed for that spot?! Napapikit ako noong naramdaman ko nanaman ang hapdi. I trust Thyri but she's moody today because she's been pouting like a fucking baby.

"May galit ka ba sa'kin ha? Masakit po, opo."

She rolled her eyes and focused on taking the bullet inside my fucking thigh. Nakita ko iyong peklat na nakuha ko noon. Gunshot. It was my first time getting shot on my thighs before. It could've been my arm or chest but they both chose my thigh to shoot at. 

She's just like her father.

Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na buhay pa si Eleanor. She was just 15 when she got separated from her parents and was left with her grandma. And maybe her grandma turned because she said she's fine surviving on her own. She didn't even recognize me by just my voice. I was fully armed when I found her out of nowhere. 

She's fucking smart. She now knows about the organizations roaming around. I sigh just remembering her. Eleanor was someone I should've protected. Pero umalis ako sa tabi niya at piniling umalis. I stand as an older brother even if we're just friends. Before.

"Rest here. Pupuntahan ko lang si Eugenio. Sasali ako sa training niya."

I rolled my eyes but nodded. Being a high-ranked member of Vida is something I'm conscious about. I can't make friends because of our status inside the organization. We get treated differently. Us high-ranked members are responsible for missions and gun-shooting. Mid-ranked members are for defending the base since their stability are of an average person. 

Low ranked are the reckless ones. So sometimes they get punished for someting stupid like not taking orders from Thyri since the bitch also have some mental issues and anger issues. I'd like to help them but our representative is very strict to making friends.

Wala namang masama kung magtutulungan kaso parang sarili mo nalang young dapat na isipin mo dahil nga ikaw lang naman and bubuhay sa sarili mo. I sigh and tried to go to sleep. Tumayo ako at kinuha and crutches ko upang lumabas at makahinga ng sariwang hanging. The fields in front of me makes me calm by just looking at it. It's well cleaned by the Low Ranked members and I feel guilty about that.

Our job as high-ranked members are also dangerous because I know for a fact that we're the reason why they're eating properly. We sacfrice the risk of being alive or eaten. Kahit naman sila, ayaw nilang mamatay. Kaya minsan ang taas ng respeto nila sa amin, Masyadong mataas to the point na parang kung santo nila kami tratuhin.

I'd be a servant rather than a God.

"Han."

I shifted my gaze to lock eyes with Eugenio. Even though I'm taller with a few inches, I'd sometimes be scared at him because of the intimidating appeal he'd show everyone. Kahit na mas matanda ako ng isang taon, para along pusa na takot sa asong 'to.

"Did you find her?" he said with his low and firm authorative voice.

I shrugged and sigh.

"Sana. Kaso binaril niya ako sa hita ko." I showed him my bandaged thigh and he nodded seeing the evidence.

"Make sure to convince her to join us. Huwag kang papalpak palpak."

Then he smirk as he twisted my right arms slowly. As if torturing me with just a twist. Hindi nalang ako nagsalita dahil baka makarating ito sa mga Masters ng organization. I don't wanna cause trouble when I'm planning on leaving here.

Eugenio is a sociopath.