Just to let you know...

Hey guys! I'm just going to let you all know some things about me and how you might need to act with me, cause I'm a little weirdo 💀

Anyways, here...

So, as you all know, I have bad anxiety. Like REALLY bad anxiety. And, whenever it comes to the internet, or in person, that's when my social anxiety really hits hard.

I always feel like people are judging what I do and say and what I post and how I act and stuff, so yeah. Even when someone says something that's not bad, or can be interpreted as such, my brain will immediately make it a bad thing, and I'll have a mental breakdown.

So, just please don't criticize what I do, because when you do you don't know how deeply it can cut for me. And with my anxiety and sensitivity, that makes it all the worse...

Also, that's why a lot of oneshots and art pieces and stuff from me have not been posted, because I'm scared people will criticize it. Especially when it's a collab or a gift for someone.

So please, just take it into consideration, and know that I'm not trying to ignore you or be lazy, most times I'm just too scared to do or say anything because I'm scared that I will do and say something wrong.

And nowadays it takes little to make me cry due to over amounts of anxiety and stress and everything of the sort.

So just know that sometimes I might misinterpret things you say, so maybe just some kind clearance to make me feel a little better would be greatly appreciated... :]

And, when I say take it easy on me, I don't mean like baby me and stuff, still treat me like a normal person, just be a little more patient with me... :]

Also the challenge for the Zurro dragons is still going, but little people care so idk why I'm even talking about it, it's just a nice thought to think that people actually care... :[

Anyways, gtg to bed. State testing tomorrow. Bye.

-STZD