Chapter 11 Growing Worry

Uraraka paced her room. She had no idea what she was going to do.

It was currently three pm. Uraraka looked between two outfits she had sprawled out to choose from for this date. She in typical girl fashion, could not for the life of her choose one.

A part of her believed that if she went on this date wearing the wrong thing it would upset Midoriya.

Uraraka bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows, looking back and forth between the outfits. She sighed in frustration.

The rational part of her brain told her that he was most likely going to wear a T-shirt and jeans. Therefore he wouldn't even slightly care what she wore. Regardless she fretted anyways.

Despite her excitement for her upcoming date, Uraraka felt incredibly nervous and stressed. She was unable to decide on anything, clothes or otherwise. This was overwhelming.

Uraraka groaned. She needed help. That and advice. Advice would be great. Figuring out who to get that much wanted help from though, was tough.

If she called her mother about it Uraraka knew she would tell her father, probably immediately. That would end in daddy asking to meet Midoriya.

Uraraka sprawled out on her bed, being careful not to touch the clothes next to her. The thought of her dad meeting Midoriya this early was frankly horrifying.

...Yeah. She didn't want him scared off. Her mother was officially off the list.

Who else could she talk to? Who knew about this whole date thing?

Uraraka brought a hand in front of her and started counting with her fingers. "Mina-chan... and Tsu-chan".

Uraraka laid her hand down and stared at the ceiling above her. "Well... Mina-chan would probably go way over the top with whatever preparations she would end up thinking of".

Due to that she scratched Ashido's name off her invisible list.

"And Tsu...". After Midoriya had asked her out on a date, Uraraka immediately went to Asui and told her everything about it. Asui acted happy for her but it didn't feel genuine, like there was something wrong.

Well Uraraka supposed Asui was her only option. She didn't want much more word of this date getting out until it was over.

Uraraka sat up and grabbed her flip phone out of her pocket. Plus, she could check on Asui while she was over too.

Deciding that was the best course of action, Uraraka texted Asui asking her to come over to Uraraka's room.

Kicking her legs lightly, Uraraka hummed, waiting for a response.

It took unusually long but eventually Uraraka got a text of confirmation back. Asui was headed over.

Uraraka felt a light frown on her face. There was a sense of dread she felt. Something was strange about this.

She shrugged. Whatever it was she would have to figure it out later. After all, she had company.

___

Alright. My Google Account got terminated and I lost TONS of drafts and ideas. Not just for this story but the one that comes after too. Hours and hours of precious free time gone. I thought I might as well run through and rewrite this chapter while I attempt to get that account back.

Let me know your genuine thoughts! Good or bad!